Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tennessee vs Georgia official thread

Who you got?

• Tennessee

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Georgia

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I personally am already ready to dump those 2. We don’t need anymore mid level programs to chant SEC SEC while we compete for titles. 🤣🤣🤣
Well, you'll get paid a ton for more easy games...and hoors...looks like a win/win...be appreciative bruh...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Well, you'll get paid a ton for more easy games...and hoors...looks like a win/win...be appreciative bruh...
Yeah……but we also have to…..ugh……socialize/be around those faggits. See we already have our hierarchy and those are middling programs…..hell Clemson would be tier 2 with Aub, Fla, Tn….🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️.

I could literally build the super Conference out for you as well as explain why getting rid of conf champship games and shortening reg schedule you could play 24 team tourney. (I would keep a couple small schools too as I don’t want as many injuries BEFoRE the playoff.)

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yeah……but we also have to…..ugh……socialize/be around those faggits. See we already have our hierarchy and those are middling programs…..hell Clemson would be tier 2 with Aub, Fla, Tn….🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️.

I could literally build the super Conference out for you as well as explain why getting rid of conf champship games and shortening reg schedule you could play 24 team tourney. (I would keep a couple small schools too as I don’t want as many injuries BEFoRE the playoff.)
2 years ago Clemson would've been in tier one, today we're just in tears...#goddammitman

You know what hangs out with faggits? HOORS!!!! 😁

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I personally am already ready to dump those 2. We don’t need anymore mid level programs to chant SEC SEC while we compete for titles. 🤣🤣🤣
I suspect Oklahoma will be OK and Tx will fight w Kentucky SC misst st for middle and occasional run at it. They are all prima donnas

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I suspect Oklahoma will be OK and Tx will fight w Kentucky SC misst st for middle and occasional run at it. They are all prima donnas
Exactly…..but Chokelahoma now has that cuck Venebles. They will drop a rung on the totem pole…..hell they may end up below y’all’s level! 🤣

AgEngDawg

Legendary
314526905_10114675127588520_996350197210722192_n.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Exactly…..but Chokelahoma now has that cuck Venebles. They will drop a rung on the totem pole…..hell they may end up below y’all’s level! 🤣
I'd be surprised if he makes it 3 seasons. Dabos tree bears no Pruitt. He he like a loblolly pine

Top Bottom