Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Teen Sentenced After Pleading Guilty To Stabbing Girl 114 Times

Goldhedge

Legendary
dude won't get any bearded clams, just harry assholes

Teen Sentenced After Pleading Guilty To Stabbing Girl 114 Times​

By Taylor Giles
Mar 24, 2023 06:30 PM

Tristyn-Bailey-Obituary-Jacksonville-Fl-768x600.jpg

A Florida teen who admitted to fatally stabbing 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey 114 times in 2021 was sentenced to life in prison Friday.

Aiden Fucci, 16, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in February, according to NBC News. His life sentence can be reviewed after 25 years. He was 14 at the time of the stabbing.

Police found Bailey’s body in the woods after the attack, per NBC. Fucci told police they had gotten into a fight and he had pushed her to the ground.
#BREAKING Aiden Fucci, the teenager who stabbed 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey to death almost two years ago, has been sentenced to life in prison. Details: https://t.co/8z1nVCBejR pic.twitter.com/dHTWDY6Kap
— WFLA NEWS (@WFLA) March 24, 2023
“We are very appreciative of this outcome and felt that it is the right verdict considering how heinous the crime is and Aiden’s behavior around it,” said Bailey’s father, Forest, according to NBC.

Forest also urged people to treat Fucci’s family with respect, the outlet reported. (RELATED: Florida Teen Charged As Adult Pleads Guilty To Murdering 13-Year-Old Classmate)

“Please extend them kindness. They should be given grace for the pain they’re going through. They should not be given additional hardship,” Forest said, per NBC.

Tristyn’s sister Brittney Bailey Russell also spoke at the sentencing, NBC noted.

“Agony isn’t painful enough. Shattered to the core doesn’t crumble like how I feel. Infuriated doesn’t even come close to touching the amount of rage I find myself trapped in. And let me tell you, justice is just a word for comfort. It doesn’t bring her back,” Brittney said, according to the outlet.

Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
dude won't get any bearded clams, just harry assholes

Teen Sentenced After Pleading Guilty To Stabbing Girl 114 Times​

By Taylor Giles
Mar 24, 2023 06:30 PM

View attachment 175345

A Florida teen who admitted to fatally stabbing 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey 114 times in 2021 was sentenced to life in prison Friday.

Aiden Fucci, 16, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in February, according to NBC News. His life sentence can be reviewed after 25 years. He was 14 at the time of the stabbing.

Police found Bailey’s body in the woods after the attack, per NBC. Fucci told police they had gotten into a fight and he had pushed her to the ground.

“We are very appreciative of this outcome and felt that it is the right verdict considering how heinous the crime is and Aiden’s behavior around it,” said Bailey’s father, Forest, according to NBC.

Forest also urged people to treat Fucci’s family with respect, the outlet reported. (RELATED: Florida Teen Charged As Adult Pleads Guilty To Murdering 13-Year-Old Classmate)

“Please extend them kindness. They should be given grace for the pain they’re going through. They should not be given additional hardship,” Forest said, per NBC.

Tristyn’s sister Brittney Bailey Russell also spoke at the sentencing, NBC noted.

“Agony isn’t painful enough. Shattered to the core doesn’t crumble like how I feel. Infuriated doesn’t even come close to touching the amount of rage I find myself trapped in. And let me tell you, justice is just a word for comfort. It doesn’t bring her back,” Brittney said, according to the outlet.

I hope you get stabbed 115 times. Horrible post

Latest posts

Top Bottom