Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taylor Swift: Real Christians Like Her Stand for Abortion (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Have a relative who was a temporary "Event Security" guard at one of her concerts. He was stationed outside the band's after show refreshment room. He was told not to let anyone in for 20 minutes while they all got loaded.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Matthew 7:13-14 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Matthew 7:13-14 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

So according to this most people go to hell? Because if it's that hard then there's a bunch of Christians who are out.

If it's that difficult to get into heaven I have news for most of you...

ch13ba

Poster
So according to this most people go to hell? Because if it's that hard then there's a bunch of Christians who are out.

If it's that difficult to get into heaven I have news for most of you...
You’re missing the point. The gate is wide because there are many temptations that can lead someone astray. The path to Heaven is narrow, meaning it’s actually pretty simple.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
If "few be that find it" then I'm out for sure.

Salvation is offered to all for free.

It is not through works, but through faith in Jesus Christ.

"[28] Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

That is from Matthew Chapter 11.

We are all sinners. All you have to do is ask Jesus for salvation and turn to him.

Last edited:

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
taylor-swift-out-and-about2.jpg

I really don’t care what she thinks about any issue.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
She seems like she would have a good relationship with AOC. Neither of those two have a clue. It would be entertaining to listen to.

Swift is not that attractive IMO.
If those legs, and heels, were on my shoulders, I give zero fvcks. She isn’t a 10, but god damn you’d do her

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
There’s a lot of girls with great legs and heels that aren’t as ridiculously arrogant and high maintenance as that one...she is a turn off as far as I’m concerned.
And even if you were the best lay of her life and treated her great... when you eventually break up because she's a batshit crazy celibrity... she's going to write a song about you and 5 million young girls are going to talk shit about you for a decade.

Top Bottom