Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taliban wants us us gone now, not later

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I'm sure the Taliban knows that americans despise what/how Biden has done and acted. Might as well fire up the flames but making it worse

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
What is to stop the Taliban from just dropping a few mortars on to the lone runway, thereby disabling the entire airport? They have the airport surrounded. It would only be a matter of time before our troop ran out of ammunition. Would not be possible to evacuate all military personnel by helicopter alone. This is also saying nothing about the US civilians who are stuck in the country.

I have a feeling that this situation is going to get MUCH worse.

Cards1968

Founder
What is to stop the Taliban from just dropping a few mortars on to the lone runway, thereby disabling the entire airport? They have the airport surrounded. It would only be a matter of time before our troop ran out of ammunition. Would not be possible to evacuate all military personnel by helicopter alone. This is also saying nothing about the US civilians who are stuck in the country.

I don't think so, at least from the Taliban perspective. They're gaining credibility every day around the world, and we're losing what's left of ours. Why fuck that up?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I'd imagine if that would occur they'd airdrop. I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore

STMF2X

Elite
Founder

With Trump as President they’d have a lot to lose, with scramble brain as President they only have to worry about the next 20mins.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I don't think so, at least from the Taliban perspective. They're gaining credibility every day around the world, and we're losing what's left of ours. Why fuck that up?
This is true right now. I'm wondering more about how this shapes up in the near future.

What if US troops take some incoming fire from ISIS dressed like Taliban? If there is any significant fire exchanged with the Taliban, this very quickly becomes a hostage situation.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
This is true right now. I'm wondering more about how this shapes up in the near future.

What if US troops take some incoming fire from ISIS dressed like Taliban? If there is any significant fire exchanged with the Taliban, this very quickly becomes a hostage situation.
Dressed like Taliban? They are wearing the stuff we left for the Afghan Army, their official uniform is fuck you America

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
This is going to get really bad as we get closer to the deadline. Good thing lockdowns will go in place around the same time to keep us distracted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom