Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Sure have. Coats of arms have symbolism in them going back to the tribes of Israel. That symbolism is typically tied to the symbolism in the Bible used for each tribe. It gets really interesting.

The royal coat of arms has the Lion which represents Judah and a unicorn representing Joseph and the lost tribes.

TheFiend

Poster
Sure have. Coats of arms have symbolism in them going back to the tribes of Israel. That symbolism is typically tied to the symbolism in the Bible used for each tribe. It gets really interesting.

The royal coat of arms has the Lion which represents Judah and a unicorn representing Joseph and the lost tribes.
Screenshot_2024-06-26-16-01-18-56_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
Screenshot_2024-06-26-15-59-26-42_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
*Corporations

Screenshot_2024-06-26-15-45-44-17_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
*Apparently NZ was rockin' the royal CoA of the UK up until 1911.
35064-na.jpg
aug-26-1911-coat-of-arms_0.jpg
Coat_of_arms_of_New_Zealand.svg.png

TheFiend

Poster
*Random find.
IMG_20240626_105555.jpg

~"On the basis of their observations and calculations, the Babylonians divided the sky into twelve areas, each of which was assigned a figure, a name, and a specific meaning. This became the zodiac with its twelve zodiac signs such as Aries, Gemini, Virgo, or Leo."~

Screenshot_2024-06-26-16-26-41-50_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

TheFiend

Poster
~"The Court of the Lord Lyon, or Lyon Court, is a standing court of law, based in New Register House in Edinburgh, which regulates heraldry in Scotland."~

Screenshot_2024-06-26-16-03-41-98_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

~"The Lyon Court maintains the register of grants of arms, known as the Public Register of All Arms and Bearings in Scotland, as well as records of genealogies."~

~"The protection of the rights to arms is of signal importance because persons and corporation have paid fees to the Crown in return for exclusive rights to use those armorial bearings."~

Screenshot_2024-06-26-16-05-16-70_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

~"A coat of arms can only belong to one particular person at a time."~

~"Without such protection, a coat of arms would be useless as a form of identification and worthless as a piece of private property."~

~"Furthermore, a misappropriation or unauthorised use (displaying or usurping) of a man's coat of arms is still considered a 'real injury' under Scottish common law."~

~"Accordingly, an owner of a Scottish coat of arms may obtain a judicial order in the Court against anybody using his arms."~

~"The Crown and the public have an interest in these cases: the Crown has such an interest because, in Scotland, all fees on the registration of armorial bearings and pedigrees are payable to HM Treasury; the public has an interest in terms of the prevention of fraud and of the misappropriation of property."~

~"Individual coats of arms are also considered legal evidence, which means that they could be used in legal cases concerning the establishment of succession or identity."~

Screenshot_2024-06-26-16-06-07-22_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
*Random find.
View attachment 218412

~"On the basis of their observations and calculations, the Babylonians divided the sky into twelve areas, each of which was assigned a figure, a name, and a specific meaning. This became the zodiac with its twelve zodiac signs such as Aries, Gemini, Virgo, or Leo."~

View attachment 218413

I haven’t seen this, very interesting.

Have you run into the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh and who they are yet?

TheFiend

Poster
You’ll probably just stumble into it like I did.
A precursory investigation suggests there is something significant being concealed regarding Ephraim & Manasseh.

As usual though, I'm finding most of the mainstream "authoritative" sources I've checked so far, assert highly questionable/unsubstatiated/illogical/nonsensical narratives...furthermore which also generally appear to be contradictory &/or conflict with each other.

Yet from what I currently gather; the tribes: Ephraim & Manasseh were actually two sub-pseudo-tribes which sprang from the tribe of Joseph.

Additionally, unlike the other Israelite tribes founders, the individuals named Ephraim & Manasseh were not the sons of Jacob, but the adopted grandsons of Jacob's son Joseph. (*Which supports the view that Ephraim & Manasseh aren't two additional Israelite tribes at all.)

Screenshot_2024-06-28-13-32-17-19_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

Also, Ephraim seems linked with ~ Baal worship.

TheFiend

Poster
In case anyone were interested in checking it out, I've been participating at an independent, collaborative & 100% free genealogical site which is somewhat like The FreeSpeech Forum of ancestry websites.

All members are able to decide our own privacy settings regarding management of our genealogical information. Either fully-public, semi-public, private, or anywhere between and we can delete any or all of our content if or whenever we choose.

The site also includes several dedicated genealogical forums as well as volunteer professional & hobbiest genealogists freely available to assist.

I should mention that the expected conduct of all members is honorable and reasonably formal. So basically not a free for all shitposting or trolling fest.

Now, I realize that the prominent pay-to-play ancestry/DNA websites are almost certainly harvesting everything for nefarious purposes detrimental to us, and I anticipate that at least some—if not all data from all websites is being harvested regardless of privacy restrictions, so this free ancestry site won't be immune to that shit either.

However the main thing is that there is practically no comparably efficacious alternative available for us than the interweebs.

And unfortunately the pissant Corp Governments already possess all the information we would ever need for developing our own genealogical maps... but of course most of what Corp Govts have on us...they ain't never gonna admit.
In other words the Corp Govts will already have our individual & collective genealogical records, and they obviously ain't keen on us all having free access to any of it.
Sure we can try, but they simply throw up endless bureaucratic hoops just to get tiny crumbs.

Therefore it is upon each of us to seize the initiative ourselves.

~To know where we're going, we need to know where we are, yet to know where we are, we need to know where we came from~

I genuinely think there is some critical reason why the world's Corp Govts along with various other Corporations are proactively so aggressively seeking to control & inhibit access to genealogical records. Why? What the fuck are they hiding from us? Better yet, fuck 'em sniveling cunts, coz I for one intend to find the answers myself. You should too.

@wikitree.com

TheFiend

Poster
Need American assistance.

I've made progress tracing ancestral lines back from 3 of 4 grandparents, and just can't seem to find anything at all about 1, ie: my hybrid New Merican grandma.

No birth records, no baptism records, no marriage records, no nothin'...c'ept a single photo from around '42-'44.
Screenshot_2024-06-28-23-10-23-17_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
magicut_1719228879872.png
•G-grandfather(*unidentified US Marine)+ infant grandmother('42-'44).
IMG_20230717_230521.png
Any ideas on how to identify my great grandfather?

There must be some US Military archives that would still have records on personnel stationed in NZ between '42-'44?
•G-G-grandfather.
Screenshot_2024-06-26-22-58-44-69_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
•G-G-G-G-G-grandfather.
Screenshot_2024-06-28-22-08-42-85_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom