Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Surrenderer-In-Chief

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
My5Z2DO.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I can’t.

I just can’t.

My heart hurts for not only the Americans but the loyalists and Christians.

This pud and his handlers deserve horrible deaths. His handlers especially should be publicly blood eagled.

But per the usual, ain’t shit we can do. And that is a huge issue. We can “not-comply” at home. But what else can we really do to give these fucks the send off they really deserve?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I can’t.

I just can’t.

My heart hurts for not only the Americans but the loyalists and Christians.

This pud and his handlers deserve horrible deaths. His handlers especially should be publicly blood eagled.

But per the usual, ain’t shit we can do. And that is a huge issue. We can “not-comply” at home. But what else can we really do to give these fucks the send off they really deserve?
It’s going to get worse still.

I do think it’s pretty clear patriots are in control though.

It’s incumbent upon those of us who have been pilled to remain level headed while remaining loyal to God & 🇺🇸

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It’s going to get worse still.

I do think it’s pretty clear patriots are in control though.

It’s incumbent upon those of us who have been pilled to remain level headed while remaining loyal to God & 🇺🇸

If it’s going to get worse why would you think Patriots are in control?

If they are willing to sacrifice this many lives how good are they?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If it’s going to get worse why would you think Patriots are in control?

If they are willing to sacrifice this many lives how good are they?
We are at war. We all must do what has to be done for the survival of our country and the last beacon of freedom on God’s earth.

Sometimes you just gotta show them.

Think about what British intelligence did during WW2 with regards to Enigma.

mrt

Elite
Keep the faith and pray he makes numerous upcoming trips that he has to climb those stairs to AF-1. I get particular satisfaction watching clips of him sliding his feet forward instead of picking them up. It's like watching "Night of The Living Dead" but a lot more enjoyment.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
We are at war. We all must do what has to be done for the survival of our country and the last beacon of freedom on God’s earth.

Sometimes you just gotta show them.

Think about what British intelligence did during WW2 with regards to Enigma.
Yep…..if you have been really following….I’m not sure how you can’t see it. We are being taken to the door and shown how bad it “could get” .

we are watching the systematic destruction of the Old Guard. (Don’t get me wrong they are destroying the military BUT we knew they wanted to and it was inevitable with their control of everything else gov wise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom