Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supplements for joint/cartilage pain

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bpc-157 peptide
Interesting. I found this in a quick search:

Got any other details?

BustinSkyDawg

Poster
Interesting. I found this in a quick search:

Got any other details?
If you research anti-aging peptides, you'll come across several amazing peptides. Ipamorelin/CJC 1295 is another amazing one.
These amino acids help heal your body. Most Dr.'s like to treat symptoms because curing the causes don't make money.
Many peptides can be ordered "not for human" consumption online. Avoid at all cost, but I bet there is a pharmacy grade Doctors office around that will prescribe legit peptides.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Best thing I’ve heard is articular chicken cartilage. There was once a man that patented a way to remove it, dry it, pulverize it, and encapsulate it for easy consumption. He was shut down by the FDA back in the 80’s. Short of that gnaw those chicken leg ends.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Best thing I’ve heard is articular chicken cartilage. There was once a man that patented a way to remove it, dry it, pulverize it, and encapsulate it for easy consumption. He was shut down by the FDA back in the 80’s. Short of that gnaw those chicken leg ends.
Maybe bone broth?

What supplements do you recommend for joints/cartilage? I’m basically bone grinding on bone at a couple spots
After a major car accident and losing a ton of weight I developed severe osteoporosis, lost padding within parts of my spine, and my ligaments in my knees were absolutely destroyed.

I took BCP-157 injections which is known as the wolverine medicine as it causes rapid healing. I increased my workout intensity over time and changed up my diet as well as staying out in the sun much longer. I drank bone broth as well and consumed animal bone marrow.

I have no more knee, neck or lower lumbar pain which was so severe I was unable to walk and it hurt to even sleep.

Other things I added over time was semen retention combined with sexual transmutation, QI Gong exercises, and meditation.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I suggest knee replacement.

I take tumeric, glucosamine, NSAIDs. Have recently started using Hempvana and am impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom