Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SuperStraight- Newest LGBTQ+ member ⬛️🟧

Npklee

Elite
Some kid on tiktok started a new orientation called SuperStraight. After being called transphobic because he only wanted to sleep with women who were born women he decided to start this sexual orientation. It means he only sleeps with women who were born women. His video has millions of views.

best of all it has the libs freaking out especially the trannies. Go check out this Twitter and see the unhinged people saying trans women are women and you’re a bigot for not sucking that trans woman’s cock. Hilarious.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m putting this question in my back pocket for use.

Why should I have to invalidate my sexual orientation, which I was born with by the way, in order to validate your sexual orientation?
Does seem very privileged of them to feel like openly suggesting such a thing is acceptable...

Npklee

Elite
I’m putting this question in my back pocket for use.

Why should I have to invalidate my sexual orientation, which I was born with by the way, in order to validate your sexual orientation?

Someone in the tweets went with something similar but slightly different.

why should I have to invalidate my sexual orientation, which I was born with by the way, in order to validate your gender identity, which is how you have chosen to identify.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Some kid on tiktok started a new orientation called SuperStraight. After being called transphobic because he only wanted to sleep with women who were born women he decided to start this sexual orientation. It means he only sleeps with women who were born women. His video has millions of views.

best of all it has the libs freaking out especially the trannies. Go check out this Twitter and see the unhinged people saying trans women are women and you’re a bigot for not sucking that trans woman’s cock. Hilarious.

Twisting them into knots

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Someone in the tweets went with something similar but slightly different.

why should I have to invalidate my sexual orientation, which I was born with by the way, in order to validate your gender identity, which is how you have chosen to identify.

I saw a comment about invalidating sexual orientation to validate another’s then I just added to it. Wasn’t trying to thieve. But I’m keeping it.

Edit: actually, that one is worded better. Makes a better point.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Edit: Skip what I said here originally (below the line). Found the original Reddit link and shared it in my following post below. Found it interesting, authentic, and seemingly grounded in science. Comment section of the post continues a reasonable dialogue. Main take away is that it's an illness and the percent of people affected is FAR less than what current culture is trying to prop up.
-------------------
I read a lengthy reddit post from what I assume is a truly "trans" person. Nutshell version, they claimed true trans is a very, very small percentage of people who are on the genetic fringes in how their sexual organs developed who also are wired/or hormonally are as close to being the other sex as they are their birth sex.

Went on to stress that it's a super small percent of people, and that 99% of the self proclaimed trans today are essentially attention seeking whores or are basically confused/ experimenting. That true trans don't appreciate all the band wagoners.

Last edited:

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Worth a skim. I may have oversimplified what the dude/dudette is saying to some degree. The person has a reasonable dialogue with folks who are asking questions in the comments.

Not surprising the post is in the IntellectualDarkWeb subreddit. Would be shouted down otherwise.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I read a lengthy reddit post from what I assume is a truly "trans" person. Nutshell version, they claimed true trans is a very, very small percentage of people who are on the genetic fringes in how their sexual organs developed who also are wired/or hormonally are as close to being the other sex as they are their birth sex.

Went on to stress that it's a super small percent of people, and that 99% of the self proclaimed trans today are essentially attention seeking whores or are basically confused/ experimenting. That true trans don't appreciate all the band wagoners.

mentally ill

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
I highly suggest you all venture over to /pol/ on 4 Chan and read the threads there. Those guys are having a field day and copying and pasting all sorts of tweets tik toks showing the trans community losing their minds

No doubt the attention seeking whore trans are losing their minds. "True trans," or the type the author describes above, are rare and probably don't give a shit about some hashtag.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No doubt the attention seeking whore trans are losing their minds. "True trans," or type the author describes in the above post, are rare and probably don't give a shit about some hashtag.
Was just on the chans and it's hilarious like @Npklee described.

It's no wonder the gays love 47 and turned out in huge numbers for him. Even they have been trampled by cancel culture and eaten by their own.

Npklee

Elite
5vhbkf8j7gl61.jpg

Top Bottom