Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SUCK OUR CAWKS AND EAT OUR SHIT GAYTORS!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I fell out in the 1st qtr. Woke up after it ended about 1am. Then I watched until 1am rolled around again. Our QB looked pretty good directing the offense

I'd bet Mullen loses his job for losing to the Cocks.. fuck the gatas

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I fell out in the 1st qtr. Woke up after it ended about 1am. Then I watched until 1am rolled around again. Our QB looked pretty good directing the offense

I'd bet Mullen loses his job for losing to the Cocks.. fuck the gatas

He's using the flu as an excuse, so he probably won't get fired for the loss. If he loses to FSU, all bets are off.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It's true...many coaches have sealed their fate by losing to the Gamecocks, especially at tennessee🤣
Fulmer.jpg

images7.jpeg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Don't think they would fire Grantham and Hevesy first if they were planning on getting rid of Dopey Dan.

3 Thoughts here....

1) So who does Dan fire since the Offensive TO's are the real killer here. (;) Obvious Lee HIMSELF)
2) This may save his job as every staff firing in Gainesville is actually a positive for them. (J/K he would fire himself if he could.)
3) Is ANYONE actually surprised by this ....he was begging for an NFL job BUT now he may be begging Urban for a job.

Top Bottom