Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Our justice system is completely and totally corrupt

MalO

Elite
The SCOTUS was used to change marriage laws in a violation of separation of powers. Gay marriage should have gone through the legislative branch.

The SCOTUS refused to hear the Texas voter fraud case. This was of dire importance and threatened the stability of the Union and they plunged their heads into the sand like a bunch of fucking ostriches.

Now the Attorney General stuck his thumb up his butt and sat on Biden's corruption charges with Burisma until they could get swept under the carpet.

I'm tired of this shit. Our country isn't turning into a third world country. The United States is officially a third world shithole. Our government is completely and totally corrupt and the judicial system protects criminals instead of prosecuting them.

I'm serious when I say we need to start assassinating judges. Just shoot the fuckers on sight.

The SCOTUS was used to change marriage laws in a violation of separation of powers. Gay marriage should have gone through the legislative branch.

The SCOTUS refused to hear the Texas voter fraud case. This was of dire importance and threatened the stability of the Union and they plunged their heads into the sand like a bunch of fucking ostriches.

Now the Attorney General stuck his thumb up his butt and sat on Biden's corruption charges with Burisma until they could get swept under the carpet.

I'm tired of this shit. Our country isn't turning into a third world country. The United States is officially a third world shithole. Our government is completely and totally corrupt and the judicial system protects criminals instead of prosecuting them.

I'm serious when I say we need to start assassinating judges. Just shoot the fuckers on sight.

You should move to Mexico.

Latest posts

Top Bottom