Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suck it Mets!!!!!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Possibly, but that would be acceptable because I actually have a tie to that school. Professional sports fans just randomly decide that they like a certain team and will fight people to defend that team. It doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm not a fan of any professional sports team. I have some self-respect.

Man I have had an emotional connection with the Atlanta Braves since I was 4 years old. From Dale Murphy through Mad Dog through Chippuh through Freddie.

The only Atlanta team to ever win a championship. No minor league soccer does not count.

Through good times and bad.

You don't understand the South and the Bravos.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Man I have had an emotional connection with the Atlanta Braves since I was 4 years old. From Dale Murphy through Mad Dog through Chippuh through Freddie.

The only Atlanta team to ever win a championship. No minor league soccer does not count.

Through good times and bad.

You don't understand the South and the Bravos.
Apparently we missed the application process to be Braves…..and since we didn’t play for them…..we can’t have any connection…..so our fandom passes must be revoked immediately. 🤣

I did understand that correctly….right?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Apparently we missed the application process to be Braves…..and since we didn’t play for them…..we can’t have any connection…..so our fandom passes must be revoked immediately. 🤣

I did understand that correctly….right?

You do you. I just don’t get it. :cool:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If there is one thing that unites all of SEC country during football season……it’s everyone’s hatred for the faggit Mets.

Congrats everyone! Another successful year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom