Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stickers and what nots

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I had a guy get hurt and is on workers comp the past wk and couple days so my old ass has been putting in hard hours all week.
Stickers are ready. Ill go pick up and send the ones who DM'd me. The stickers are gonna run me about 750.00 for 500 and postage to you. Im planning EA person gets 10. If you want more just ask. I m hoping bw tomortow and Sunday to have ready for mail at latest Monday.
Gorilla ambush stickers anywhere. Bars stop signs pedestrian bridges big rigs. Anywhere you go slap a sticker. Stadiums and odd places are always good. We need this place to grow to be able to project influence and education. Holler here if you havent DM me. If i forget you it is an honest oversight. Just reach out and i will get shit sent.

@TJHall1 I got a special package for you ninja 🎄

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We have QR code stickers on the shop now too:

Sned that biZy so we can incorporate in to next batch.

FYI ill have some steel tshirts an swag from ateast 2 od of companies while supplkes last.
@Croot_Overlord you get a long sleeve 25yr anniversary from ourbahop in mb and most will get a palmetto st ate steel shirt. .
Ill so have some coozies and maybe golf balls and other shit

Top Bottom