Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spencer rattler

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
OP has me confused with his tactics.

Rattler seems like the type of dude who wood fit right in @Iowa. Wood certainly be more talented than their current fag under center.

TJHall1

Legendary
OP has me confused with his tactics.

Rattler seems like the type of dude who wood fit right in @Iowa. Wood certainly be more talented than their current fag under center.
Also, fag under center? Horrible attempt at being clever. He's horrible at football, but he's a straight male. This blush-wearing homo on the other hand:

IRUi0M9u_400x400.jpg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It’s Caleb Williams time. Rattled is playing awful. Saturday night the crowd was chanting “we want Caleb”.
:ROFLMAO: This cracks me up everytime. Plus OU fans when you send out a True Freshman.......that hasn't played football in 2 year :ROFLMAO:.

(I have Rattler in our shitty fantasy league and even I want this to happen!!) :ROFLMAO:

Wagonstick 74

Poster
:ROFLMAO: This cracks me up everytime. Plus OU fans when you send out a True Freshman.......that hasn't played football in 2 year :ROFLMAO:.

(I have Rattler in our shitty fantasy league and even I want this to happen!!) :ROFLMAO:
Actually this isn’t really on rattled, this is on Riley. Stoops (Bob) would never have a safe space soft football squad ! Riley isn’t the guy. He shits down his leg in big games.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Actually this isn’t really on rattled, this is on Riley. Stoops (Bob) would never have a safe space soft football squad ! Riley isn’t the guy. He shits down his leg in big games.
You should warn USC bc they just stole him.

Top Bottom