Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPECTRE is real

I joined this forum three months ago and posted about my bad, strange experience:

I am a target of severe censorship everywhere I go, but the mod here assured me of his dedication to free speech, and I believe him and am relieved to have an account here.

I was abrasive when I posted before, and I don't want to be, so I have been laying low here, but never logged out.

This is my latest attempt to document the important aspects of my experience --- important to the world, not just to me. You can see, I am opposed by something evil and powerful, and all that power isn't just for me, so you all should be aware and prepared.

It's Google Docs, hosted on the Google server. As far as I know, that makes it a safe link to click. For preview I can post some images, but the docs are the real thing.

keylog004.png

dictatorship002.png

table000.png

There is a lot going on. My latest doc is my latest attempt to make it comprehensible to you:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I joined this forum three months ago and posted about my bad, strange experience:

I am a target of severe censorship everywhere I go, but the mod here assured me of his dedication to free speech, and I believe him and am relieved to have an account here.

I was abrasive when I posted before, and I don't want to be, so I have been laying low here, but never logged out.

This is my latest attempt to document the important aspects of my experience --- important to the world, not just to me. You can see, I am opposed by something evil and powerful, and all that power isn't just for me, so you all should be aware and prepared.

It's Google Docs, hosted on the Google server. As far as I know, that makes it a safe link to click. For preview I can post some images, but the docs are the real thing.

View attachment 153695

View attachment 153696

View attachment 153697

There is a lot going on. My latest doc is my latest attempt to make it comprehensible to you:

Welcome back friend

WTF are you smoking?

I am posting about murder threats I am receiving from the Mafia, Nazis, and their agents in the U.S. DOJ. They are threatening to murder me because I am half-Jewish.

I'm talking about a girl named Justina who got kidnapped.

I am posting about school shootings being orchestrated by the Mafia, Nazis, and their agents in the U.S. DOJ. The victims are real and it sickens me.

What does that have to do with smoking anything?

goon124.png

goon183.png

goon171.png

brooklyn000.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Gravano

goon174.png

They targeted me because of my political strength:

credentials004.png

They marked me for death when I was a child:

mark000.png

They are torturing and murdering me, as part of their military offensive against the USA. They murdered President Kennedy. They have infiltrated and overtaken the U.S. intelligence community. They are murdering me to stop me from defending people like you.

Oler Ted

Elite

View attachment 153695

View attachment 153696

View attachment 153697

1670465801650.png

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

View attachment 153695

View attachment 153696

View attachment 153697

giphy.gif

Last edited:
finish school dumbfuck

Tom Rowe: imbecile

“I know a verbose nut case when I see one.” — Tom Rowe (imbecile).

“MacGuineas is articulate and intelligent.” — 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Tom Rowe:

You sound like you learned psychiatry off a TV show, 🤡 🤪. Before medically diagnosing people across the internet, take a science class, dipshit 🤡 🤪. Get a cognitive-science degree from Stanford, Phi Beta Kappa 🤡 🤪 (after getting admitted early to Harvard and MIT 🤡 🤪). Learn enough psychiatry to make fools of psychiatry professors in court. 🤡 🤪 Get a license to diagnose, write down your license number next to your diagnosis, and prepare for me to cross-examine you, 🤡 🤡 🤪. Until then, get over yourself 🤡 and your incompetent 🤡 understanding of psychiatry, idiot 🤪.

3IL1uSpXxutzRnazqknenmP_YHZgIMpxRl5FfPA90-WsU5Or54C-USHkh_21oB5Ec5t-fUTeFd6VPkMsDm9pED9YWigRygxspg_9oBIvBqhkqMyZ0FEezUh7nDqBFyAS0pa2_f9-zyUPQEGl_Dc5cMZuc-nrn3WEsfKslSVyTI_6JBVxp6dulYjeAhXiCQ

Contents (https://sites.google.com/view/biard-macguineas).

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
finish school dumbfuck

Tom Rowe:

You sound like you learned psychiatry off a TV show, 🤡 🤪. Before medically diagnosing people across the internet, take a science class, dipshit 🤡 🤪. Get a cognitive-science degree from Stanford, Phi Beta Kappa 🤡 🤪 (after getting admitted early to Harvard and MIT 🤡 🤪). Learn enough psychiatry to make fools of psychiatry professors in court. 🤡 🤪 Get a license to diagnose, write down your license number next to your diagnosis, and prepare for me to cross-examine you, 🤡 🤡 🤪. Until then, get over yourself 🤡 and your incompetent 🤡 understanding of psychiatry, idiot 🤪.

3IL1uSpXxutzRnazqknenmP_YHZgIMpxRl5FfPA90-WsU5Or54C-USHkh_21oB5Ec5t-fUTeFd6VPkMsDm9pED9YWigRygxspg_9oBIvBqhkqMyZ0FEezUh7nDqBFyAS0pa2_f9-zyUPQEGl_Dc5cMZuc-nrn3WEsfKslSVyTI_6JBVxp6dulYjeAhXiCQ

Not everyone realizes how long and deep this goes on so many fronts. Please keep posting. If you need a new safe home base try Huntsville Alabama

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Welp, glad you came back b/c I missed your original posting in September.

I'm not making light of your big brain and intelligence, but vast majority at tfsf already believes the world has gone to hell in a handbasket.

If you don't mind I'll start posting pics of people and you can provide your thoughts.

Welcome back.

df5306de-7fd2-4f57-b142-84586b93d802.jpg

Taggart

Elite
Founder
finish school dumbfuck

Tom Rowe:

Thought you said you weren't trying to be abrasive?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Give the keyboard back to your mommy and finish school, idiot.

How to spot a SPECTRE agent
  1. Primary characteristics. He:
    1. cannot recall my statements correctly;
    2. does not believe in organized crime;
    3. manners like he was raised by farm animals.

The Mafia has been framing me as a serial killer:

View attachment 153841

I'm a 51-year-old IT professional, and a founding member of this site. You're a random douchebag who's either insane, trolling, or a Fed. This is the Free Speech Forum, so you're free to spew whatever incoherent ramblings you choose, just as I'm free to call you out on it.

Not everyone realizes how long and deep this goes on so many fronts. Please keep posting. If you need a new safe home base try Huntsville Alabama
Thanks. I am out of practice communicating with good-natured people.

On other forums, the *majority* of account who interact with me are SPECTRE accounts with bad intent. You can see the affect it's had on my communications skills; but I can do better. MKULTRA.

And physically I am struggling. I've been physically ill for decades. Now I realize, I've been poisoned by Nazis. They have secret tech.

I am half Celtic, half Jewish. I don't "identify" as anything. I don't care about identity politics. Every culture does things that annoy me. I have never cared that I am half Jewish. I have hardly mentioned it in 50 years. I mention it now, because it's become clearer that the people against me include Nazis targeting me for being half Jewish. They are playing identity politics. I am just on the defensive there.

There can be no doubt, I am targeted by this Nazi spy network, which officially operates only in the Soviet Union.

“The CIA’s Worst-Kept Secret: Newly Declassified Files Confirm United States Collaboration with Nazis”, FPIF.

The implications are stunning, you all. CIA controlled by real Nazis, using the surveillance-state's power to wage a military offensive against the USA. The Dark Side is real. SPECTRE is real. USA is under attack.

Here's my latest:

If people try reading it and get lost, I'll try to clarify.

Making a little joke that I'm crazy does not cut it. That's a cop out. Get ready to defend yourselves against Nazis.

They have targeted tech, infiltrating social media companies, to not only censor opposition but also collect human intelligence about Americans for the purpose of military exploitation.

nazis000.png

I'm a 51-year-old IT professional, and a founding member of this site. You're a random douchebag who's either insane, trolling, or a Fed. This is the Free Speech Forum, so you're free to spew whatever incoherent ramblings you choose, just as I'm free to call you out on it.
Retarded fags often mistake my intelligence for mental illness. My credentials have famous names all over them. Post your credentials, random douche, post your transcript, rando. Or stfu about who's random and who's real.

"just as I'm free to call you out on it."

I didn't censor you; stop crying.

Nothing random about the people threatening to murder me, dumb shit. You might want to get a better understanding of who they are murdering and why?

residence005.png

credentials004.png

"You're a random douchebag who's either insane...."

In a jail cell I taught myself enough law *and* medicine to act as my own lawyer against a psychiatry professor. He's not calling me insane. You're a jackoff. Get a medical license and talk that shit about me and I'll make you do like professor Diaz here; til then, you're a jackoff.

Anxious.png

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator

View attachment 153695

View attachment 153696

View attachment 153697

50B137BD-C3B2-47EA-AFA0-AC658592A34B.png

"I'm not making light of your big brain and intelligence"

I don't feel smarter than anyone else. I am not arrogant, though you might not be ready to believe that.

The U.S. Government officially called me "mentally incompetent" (retarded). That is why I pull out my transcript. I never did that until the Government called me retarded.

Not just insulting, but a strategic hit job on my reputation. They are framing me as a serial murderer. Full stop. I am not paranoid. Anyone who calls me paranoid needs to shut up and look at the evidence instead of running his mouth. They are framing me as a serial murderer. They are serious. It is a serious situation.

The operation against me is giant. They have spent millions after millions against me. It is such a strange story, but that doesn't make me crazy.

I appreciate that the people here are already doubtful about Government. I have been a big Trump fan until now. Now I have spent some time trying to interest him in the information I have collected. He shows no sign of receiving it. This info is more important than anything Trump is talking about. Trump just realized the DOJ is corrupt. That was me 25 years ago.

Who is the photo after Trump?

If you don't mind I'll start posting pics of people and you can provide your thoughts.

P.S.

When I talk about Nazis, I am not a Democrat crying about MAGA. I am MAGA talking about Nazis who have poisoned me with bioweaponry and deployed directed-energy weapons against me.

I am not schizo, and I am a scientist who aced Stanford. They are real Nazis with Nazi weapons, and there's not a whisper about them on TV, except: When you hear about anti-MAGA inciting violence on Jan 6, that would be the same SPECTRE that's on my case. When you hear about FBI informants inciting some plot against a governor, that was SPECTRE. I was in jail six years, so I have that education along with reading books.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Retarded fags often mistake my intelligence for mental illness. My credentials have famous names all over them. Post your credentials, random douche, post your transcript, rando. Or stfu about who's random and who's real.

"just as I'm free to call you out on it."

I didn't censor you; stop crying.

Nothing random about the people threatening to murder me, dumb shit. You might want to get a better understanding of who they are murdering and why?

View attachment 154003

View attachment 154002
Assuming that this is who you claim to be...:

1.png

...then the fact that you live in the middle of the Swamp and proudly got your clot shot tells me everything that I need to know about you.

But I see that you've been spreading your crazy around the internet for the last decade:

Enjoy your stay here, you crazy, glowing bastard!

Last edited:
Assuming that this is who you claim to be...:

View attachment 154183

...then the fact that you live in the middle of the Swamp and proudly got your clot shot tells me everything that I need to know about you.

But I see that you've been spreading your crazy around the internet for the last decade:

Enjoy your stay here, you crazy, glowing bastard!

That Facebook profile is not me, imbecile.

Finish music school before picking a fight against me about music-composition. Get one major in music-technology and a second major in A.I.:

MusicAI001.png

Graduate with academic honors. Read every textbook about music.

Until then, give the keyboard back to your mommy, dumbfuck jackass child.

For readers who are NOT in SPECTRE: The account attacking me is not just randomly hostile to strangers. He's not a random sadist attacking strangers for jollies. He is following SPECTRE's playbook:

He's listed as one of the founders of this forum.

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite

Finish music school before picking a fight against me about music-composition. Get one major in music-technology and a second major in A.I.:

View attachment 154190

For readers who are NOT in SPECTRE: The account attacking me is not just randomly hostile to strangers. He's not a random sadist attacking strangers for jollies. He is following SPECTRE's playbook:

I always suspected something was off with @madman71

Now I know why. He’s a SPECTRE agent

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

View attachment 154190

So is that your dad's FB profile? They're friends with your sister, Maya:

Maya.png

Maya figures prominently in your court case:

1.png2.png3.png4.png

So is that your dad's FB profile? They're friends with your sister, Maya:

Maya figures prominently in your court case:

goon179.png

criminalConspiracy003.png

"Mafia Operation: Criminal Conspiracy Committed by Employees of the U.S. DOJ, Courts, and Secret Service".

dictatorship002.png

"The USA is ruled dictatorially by the Mafia".

keylog001-scaled.png

contents002.png

Give the keyboard back to your mommy, moron.

We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence:

on infiltration instead of invasion,

on subversion instead of elections,

on intimidation instead of free choice,

on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

President Kennedy (JFK).

See also: Thugs threatening to murder me and take down my Google Docs.

Top Bottom