Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Southern Hospitality: It drives me crazy…

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Glad we can agree
aT6T5AuopZmqOF930OvrAi8Nav41DVqgENGSQ4c49Vh-D3GY8JmdsJXmSfPIrFAsnVlgN7nZ5FN28RLEPSaurIXwyd00YwYxNFZK7h0hvxY4B_dph9q2HrP-wIoM

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
When people wave at you, especially in a “Southern” neighborhood, it’s common courtesy to wave back; however, in my neighborhood, for some reason, people think it’s totally okay to keep going on their way without any concern to the people they just blew off! People, all of our poop stinks…get over yourself and wave back!!!!! If you aren’t from the South, you now live in the South and it’s just a part of the territory. GEEZ - sorry, not sorry for this rant!
Maybe they just don’t like you.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yanks won the war because you southern folk were waving before you pulled the trigger. Would have thought you would have learned by now…

Obviously kidding, the Yanks won because they’re much smarter. Now we just come down to take your jobs, women, and properties for pennies on the dollar.
Best post I’ve read on the @truth_forum

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I literally am taking from the stupidity in the south. I’m sure this country would be fine without Duke’s Mayo and Cheerwine.
Cheerwine is good but other than that when I think south I think of this:

BB9ADE72-7593-4C2F-B6A8-9EAAA1A94667.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom