Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Southern Hospitality: It drives me crazy…

LBKBEL

Poster
When people wave at you, especially in a “Southern” neighborhood, it’s common courtesy to wave back; however, in my neighborhood, for some reason, people think it’s totally okay to keep going on their way without any concern to the people they just blew off! People, all of our poop stinks…get over yourself and wave back!!!!! If you aren’t from the South, you now live in the South and it’s just a part of the territory. GEEZ - sorry, not sorry for this rant!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
When people wave at you, especially in a “Southern” neighborhood, it’s common courtesy to wave back; however, in my neighborhood, for some reason, people think it’s totally okay to keep going on their way without any concern to the people they just blew off! People, all of our poop stinks…get over yourself and wave back!!!!! If you aren’t from the South, you now live in the South and it’s just a part of the territory. GEEZ - sorry, not sorry for this rant!
Sounds like a personal problem

4n6tox

Poster
Deal with it everyday it seems in my heavily northerner transplant skewed neighborhood. Just miserable people.

One neighbor will literally walk past me 15 feet away and not acknowledge my existence. He's not mad or anything just different culture they are accustomed to. If they are bringing that with them they are bringing their voting style too.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Yanks won the war because you southern folk were waving before you pulled the trigger. Would have thought you would have learned by now…

Obviously kidding, the Yanks won because they’re much smarter. Now we just come down to take your jobs, women, and properties for pennies on the dollar.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yanks won the war because you southern folk were waving before you pulled the trigger. Would have thought you would have learned by now…

Obviously kidding, the Yanks won because they’re much smarter. Now we just come down to take your jobs, women, and properties for pennies on the dollar.
Carpet baggin mother fuckers.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I used to wave at people driving rented golf carts not any more. Assholes.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I love your post. I grew up in the south and you're right - we wave walking, we wave driving. It is just part of southern hospitality. Then I moved to L.A. and if dared wave at some one you would either get the finger, a dirty look or a nasty comment. Sometimes all THREE!

THANKS for reminding me what a wonderful part of America we are blessed to live in! (Imagine I am waving at you right now!)

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

I feel you. In my neighborhood, I get about a 50/50 response on a simple wave or hello/good morning while out on a run or a ride. Miserable fucks who don't return service on a wave and have the silly Love Lives Here and black lives matter signs in their yards. Tortured, conflicted and weak minded souls.

LBKBEL

Poster
Deal with it everyday it seems in my heavily northerner transplant skewed neighborhood. Just miserable people.

One neighbor will literally walk past me 15 feet away and not acknowledge my existence. He's not mad or anything just different culture they are accustomed to. If they are bringing that with them they are bringing their voting style too.
Amen!

LBKBEL

Poster

You need to go back to History class! Everyone knows the South really drives America. It’s people like you that are tarnishing this amazing country we have the privilege to live in! Take your stupidity somewhere else.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
You need to go back to History class! Everyone knows the South really drives America. It’s people like you that are tarnishing this amazing country we have the privilege to live in! Take your stupidity somewhere else.
I literally am taking from the stupidity in the south. I’m sure this country would be fine without Duke’s Mayo and Cheerwine.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
E wave buddy

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder

im with you OP. Everyone in my area waves back and forth. It’s actually our Yankee litmus test- no wave means carpetbagger

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder

Well sorry to inform you, that we let you retards ruin your properties, then we will sell you our houses for a 4k% profit, and we just kind of keep dangling the carrot, and while we think it’s so obvious, your correct. Yore definitely to smart for us.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Well sorry to inform you, that we let you retards ruin your properties, then we will sell you our houses for a 4k% profit, and we just kind of keep dangling the carrot, and while we think it’s so obvious, your correct. Yore definitely to smart for us.
You sell your properties for a 4K% profit because they cost pennies on the dollar.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I love your post. I grew up in the south and you're right - we wave walking, we wave driving. It is just part of southern hospitality. Then I moved to L.A. and if dared wave at some one you would either get the finger, a dirty look or a nasty comment. Sometimes all THREE!

THANKS for reminding me what a wonderful part of America we are blessed to live in! (Imagine I am waving at you right now!)
What?

1628367941692.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom