Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Southern folk

tsumatt06

Poster
Bout 5 miles from my house, less than 10 from my office. Both lanes of 35 are still shut down and they've got cranes in the traffic lanes taking mangled vehicles from the Express lanes(where the wrecks were). Snow is no prob. That black ice will fuck your shit up, though.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Bout 5 miles from my house, less than 10 from my office. Both lanes of 35 are still shut down and they've got cranes in the traffic lanes taking mangled vehicles from the Express lanes(where the wrecks were). Snow is no prob. That black ice will fuck your shit up, though.
Fatalities?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I went to 1980 for a couple of quarters and I was repeatedly called a Yankee.

Stonewall Jackson and Robert E Lee are both buried in my hometown.
Virginia and 1980 are both blue (limp wristed) so who is the joke really on at this point?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Trucking and logistics is one of the worst industries imaginable. Margins suck ass, I think it’s 2 to 3% so you get situations like this where 20 mins behind schedule deviating around shitty weather costs exponentially more money. Worth it to go barrel assign through bad weather everyone knows is coming and potentially kill people along the way.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Ok.. so I will always laugh as I did today when I was at Publix in Atlanta. I put all my groceries in my car, I looked around for one of those cart returns but none were around. Some old lady who was 50 ft away yelled at me, “I will take your buggy” in a southern drawl. yes I was laughing.

Top Bottom