Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sooo .. I got called a 'toxic nice guy' and banned on r/GayBrosOver30 or W/E for saying this

Mungri

Poster
Why cant I date and be friends with a gay man before having sex? Why is the hookup culture norm for straight and gay people nowadays 'we have sex before I decide I like you or not'.

My desire to murder all humans intensifies.

Rebelium

Poster
Why cant I date and be friends with a gay man before having sex? Why is the hookup culture norm for straight and gay people nowadays 'we have sex before I decide I like you or not'.

Got banned for saying what exactly?

Rebelium

Poster
This thread

Ok. Still a little unclear.
Were you the original author of that thread? or are you referring to posts within?

I cannot see anything toxic about the thread title itself. Did whoever banned you provide any specific examples to support their actions? or did they just hurl the "toxic nice guy" accusation and ban you?

On another note, could be wrong but the title's grammar seems off.

•"Why is "attraction" the sole purpose in judging mine or another gay mans initial worth?"

Wouldn't it make more sense to substitute the words - 'sole' & 'purpose' - for maybe something like - 'gold' & 'standard', or 'primary' & 'measure', eg:

•Example №1: "Why is "attraction" the gold standard in judging mine or another gay mans initial worth?"

or

•Example №2: "Why is "attraction" the primary measure in judging mine or another gay mans initial worth?"

Just my opinion, I think these two examples make much more sense grammaticaly, while the original version really doesn't add up right.

Mungri

Poster
Ok. Still a little unclear.
Were you the original author of that thread? or are you referring to posts within?

I cannot see anything toxic about the thread title itself. Did whoever banned you provide any specific examples to support their actions? or did they just hurl the "toxic nice guy" accusation and ban you?

On another note, could be wrong but the title's grammar seems off.

•"Why is "attraction" the sole purpose in judging mine or another gay mans initial worth?"

Wouldn't it make more sense to substitute the words - 'sole' & 'purpose' - for maybe something like - 'gold' & 'standard', or 'primary' & 'measure', eg:

•Example №1: "Why is "attraction" the gold standard in judging mine or another gay mans initial worth?"

or

•Example №2: "Why is "attraction" the primary measure in judging mine or another gay mans initial worth?"

Just my opinion, I think these two examples make much more sense grammaticaly, while the original version really doesn't add up right.
Its my thread and there are no flaws in the title, what you are doing is arguing semantics.

Rebelium

Poster
Its my thread and there are no flaws in the title, what you are doing is arguing semantics.
Very well. Thank you for that.
I don't think you are being truthful about being called a toxic nice guy.
Your quoted response contains a false accusation and does not surprise, having read many of your posts, it is undeniable your average behavior is plainly toxic. You weren't innocent, victimized and banned. Your being toxic was called out. Chances are you went on the offensive argumentatively denying the truth apparent to everyone and once it was determined you are unwilling to compromise in the slightest from your delusional views, the queers ejected your ass. Quite a statement when faggots find your idiocy intolerable.

Mungri

Poster
Very well. Thank you for that.
I don't think you are being truthful about being called a toxic nice guy.
Your quoted response contains a false accusation and does not surprise, having read many of your posts, it is undeniable your average behavior is plainly toxic. You weren't innocent, victimized and banned. Your being toxic was called out. Chances are you went on the offensive argumentatively denying the truth apparent to everyone and once it was determined you are unwilling to compromise in the slightest from your delusional views, the queers ejected your ass. Quite a statement when faggots find your idiocy intolerable.
Lol imagine siding with the LGBT and sex obsessed hedonistic culture lol.

I was purely arguing against sexual obsession and this made you mad? Lol that says more about you than it does me.

TheFiend

Poster

😂Ya sound about as stable minded as fschmidt, nigga.
Both spit' the dummy like toddlers, except screechin' bout wantin' ta murder every cunt just coz y'all psychotic fucknuckles ain't gettin' ya way.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

TJ, you can't save this place.

Cut it out....

Top Bottom