Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So I happened to notice this cute little sticker on one of my neighbors’ vehicles…

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Show me some devil worshipers and I'll accidently drop my cigarette that I'm smoking because I've got a jag on the house that I accidently spilled some gasoline on.
A cog won't light liquid gas. It can combust vapor os gas. I'm a Pyro just here to help

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
So I'm out at a local bar and I walk in and sit near these two people. They have a very vulgar attitude towards everything. Bartender comes up and ask something or was just talking and makes her say, "Jesus christ", bartender says "no need to call me, I'm right here" she kinda goes off and says "I don't believe in Jesus I'm a satanist". Well that got my attention and I say a little prayer asking to be with them and to protect their soul. Not kidding a minute after that she ask if they could get their tab she's not feeling well, and the boyfriend says, yeah me too (like a how did you know?), Pay their tab and leave. Hopefully they are doing well.
Still don't under stand how you can believe in Satan and not god.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So I'm out at a local bar and I walk in and sit near these two people. They have a very vulgar attitude towards everything. Bartender comes up and ask something or was just talking and makes her say, "Jesus christ", bartender says "no need to call me, I'm right here" she kinda goes off and says "I don't believe in Jesus I'm a satanist". Well that got my attention and I say a little prayer asking to be with them and to protect their soul. Not kidding a minute after that she ask if they could get their tab she's not feeling well, and the boyfriend says, yeah me too (like a how did you know?), Pay their tab and leave. Hopefully they are doing well.
Still don't under stand how you can believe in Satan and not god.
So from my research, there are two types of “satanists” one group, the temple of satan actually doesn’t believe in either satan OR Christ…they use satan as a figurehead or like a symbol really, for their beliefs which is basically living life how they want without having any repercussions…that’s kind of like a brief synopsis of it all, I’m no expert. But there is also the other group that actually worships satan. They believe that Christ exists but choose to defy him. These are the guys that are running the show behind the scenes.

BUT, never fear. For God will always win vs lucifer. And no apple, I will not capitalize lucifer.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
So from my research, there are two types of “satanists” one group, the temple of satan actually doesn’t believe in either satan OR Christ…they use satan as a figurehead or like a symbol really, for their beliefs which is basically living life how they want without having any repercussions…that’s kind of like a brief synopsis of it all, I’m no expert. But there is also the other group that actually worships satan. They believe that Christ exists but choose to defy him. These are the guys that are running the show behind the scenes.

BUT, never fear. For God will always win vs lucifer. And no apple, I will not capitalize lucifer.
I think there is another word that they use to identify themselves with and I cannot remember.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

I have actually noticed this as well. I ended up in a conversation in line with one that said as much. He is live yore life with No Repercussions guy and even said he isnt a worshipper.....those people are fucked up. (I just quietly smirked thinking.....if he ONLY knew most of consider them ALL FUCKED UP! :ROFLMAO: )

Latest posts

Top Bottom