Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So.....Greta....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Deleted this tweet today. Good thing b/c She'd hate to wake up in 2023 and realize she looks like Fat Gore in 2015...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

68722493-11862361-image-a-20_1678872925559.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...weet-saying-climate-change-wipe-humanity.html

Bro.....try all you want BUT you will never reach @fschmidt and @Cincinattus91 level of HATRED FOR THE JEWS.

Also,

View attachment 173659
Unfortunately, this dude was a Rothchild agent as controlled opposition. He played his role perfectly. Without Hitler there is no Israel. This cunt wasn't German he was quite possibly a Jew himself at the very least a Zionist Shill. The control and power the Jews have on white nations goes back hundreds of years. Our race has went from 49% of the population to 7% of the earth's population. It's a genocide of the real Hebrews.

I don't really hate the Edomites/Canaanites/children if the devil as I now understand them as their line comes from the devil so it's in their blood to want to destroy everything that Yahweh has built. I just do my best to live according to the Law, pray, live off grid outside of the matrix and help others by spreading truth.

BurntJ

Founder
Unfortunately, this dude was a Rothchild agent as controlled opposition. He played his role perfectly. Without Hitler there is no Israel. This cunt wasn't German he was quite possibly a Jew himself at the very least a Zionist Shill. The control and power the Jews have on white nations goes back hundreds of years. Our race has went from 49% of the population to 7% of the earth's population. It's a genocide of the real Hebrews.

I don't really hate the Edomites/Canaanites/children if the devil as I now understand them as their line comes from the devil so it's in their blood to want to destroy everything that Yahweh has built. I just do my best to live according to the Law, pray, live off grid outside of the matrix and help others by spreading truth.
Interesting……. I was under the impression “she” was a mentally challenged kid being propped up and exploited by her parents.

🤷‍♂️ Learn something new everyday……I guess?

Interesting……. I was under the impression “she” was a mentally challenged kid being propped up and exploited by her parents.

Read the letter of Albert Pike (Jew, Satanist, Head of Free Masons, creator of the KKK, Confederate general, etc). He perfectly described what would happen in WWI, WWII, and he predicted what would happen in WWIII as well. He mentioned Zionists and NATZI's before those groups existed as the letter was written in the 1800's. So, naturally Hitler had to be controlled opposition. I didn't want to believe this but the more you look into it the more you find out this was the truth.

The Jews are playing 4D chess and we're playing checkers.

BurntJ

Founder
Read the letter of Albert Pike (Jew, Satanist, Head of Free Masons, creator of the KKK, Confederate general, etc). He perfectly described what would happen in WWI, WWII, and he predicted what would happen in WWIII as well. He mentioned Zionists and NATZI's before those groups existed as the letter was written in the 1800's. So, naturally Hitler had to be controlled opposition. I didn't want to believe this but the more you look into it the more you find out this was the truth.

You sure do like to type……

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder

Going to be interesting when she “grows up” and sues her parents for exploitation of a minor. Should make some liberal heads explode.

BurntJ

Founder
Going to be interesting when she “grows up” and sues her parents for exploitation of a minor. Should make some liberal heads explode.
That would be hilarious…..but I’m assuming she will grow up, realize how hated she is and be stuck with her shitty family, bc everyone else hates her!

BurntJ

Founder
How bout you go back and re-read (this slowly….) and if you don’t see it…..you never will. 🤷‍♂️

Also I feel like this a Cock (doing their thang) and if so @TopHook qnd @Rebarcock. One of your reTards got out the cage….please handle……and clean their shit off the floor….Thanks

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How bout you go back and re-read (this slowly….) and if you don’t see it…..you never will. 🤷‍♂️

Also I feel like this a Cock (doing their thang) and if so @TopHook qnd @Rebarcock. One of your regards got out the cage….please handle……and clean their shit off
floor….Thanks

Dude I've been killing myself slinging steel. I have no idea what is going on.

Today is my my namesake day.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Where did the word kike originate from?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Dude you wanna drink smoke weed fish and walk a dog? There's more to life than eryone buttslamming us

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No I have enough daily work at my place to do as it is. No drugs, no alcohol, no smoking for me. Trying to live as clean as I can.

I have security dogs which were very expensive, so I do hill sprints and daily training with them.

Buttslamming? That sounds painful and now I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks alot.

Where did the word kike originate from?
I have no earthly idea. I just call them by who they truly are in accordance with the scriptures (Edomines, Decendants of Esau, Canaanites, Line of Cain, Children of the devil).

No need to add derogatory names when the true version of who they truly are is sufficient.

The first time I heard Kike was from Michael Jackson in the song they don't really care about us. That's where it began going down every rabbit hole of the evil things the children of the devil have committed over thousands of years. How can anyone believe they're the lost sheep of Israel when they had Yashua put to death in the most gruesome way. I'm mostly disappointed in white people that they've fallen for the Jews deceptions.

Top Bottom