Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So future Bama QB is at 7 figures already with the new NIL rules.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Thanks, not sure what people have against talking about football. I expressed an opinion. I will stick to politics where we all agree.
I don’t have any problem with it at all. I guess it’s just on the back burner compared to other sports and topics.

For me right now, Formula 1 and MLB >>>>>>> than CFB. Plus the NFL is getting back to its origins. Sort of.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Thanks, not sure what people have against talking about football. I expressed an opinion. I will stock to politics where we all agree.
You’re good! I think you felt angry like I was diminishing Jake’s degree which I never intended to do(He went to McCombs right? That’s real coursework), I just wanted to get across that it got a lot worse after he left.

Plus O lineman are smarter than everyone else that’s been true for a long time. We value your insight

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I don’t have any problem with it at all. I guess it’s just on the back burner compared to other sports and topics.

For me right now, Formula 1 and MLB >>>>>>> than CFB. Plus the NFL is getting back to its origins. Sort of.
I’m all in on UFC.

Actual drug testing, full savagery without any nonsense penalties, and the athletes are humble and don’t act like they’re oppressed and kneel for the anthem

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’m all in on UFC.

Actual drug testing, full savagery without any nonsense penalties, and the athletes are humble and don’t act like they’re oppressed and kneel for the anthem
Even though I did a bit of training with the Gracies back home, I gave up on UFC about ten years ago. Is it time to jump back in and like a fighter?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Even though I did a bit of training with the Gracies back home, I gave up on UFC about ten years ago. Is it time to jump back in and like a fighter?
Whoa! Which Gracies? The LA guys?

2380.jpg

Colby is as MAGA as it gets

Bout to do part 2 against the Juiced up Cheater, Kamaru Usman.

This is arguably the greatest and closest 5 rounder ever fought

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Whoa! Which Gracies? The LA guys?

2380.jpg

Colby is as MAGA as it gets

Bout to do part 2 against the Juiced up Cheater, Kamaru Usman.

This is arguably the greatest and closest 5 rounder ever fought

I was one on one with Roger for about a week. Met his dad and grandad. Shaking his grandads hand, I immediately knew who the boss was.

Cool, and thank you. I’ll try to get back in to it.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I’m f they are going to do it right, pick either the playoff or the bowl system. This halfassed straddle between the two is a load of shit.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I was one on one with Roger for about a week. Met his dad and grandad. Shaking his grandads hand, I immediately knew who the boss was.

Cool, and thank you. I’ll try to get back in to it.
The cards are looking weak rn, but the rumors behinds the scenes is they wanna put together a massive 3 Kings Africa card this fall with

Francis Ngannou vs Lewis or Gane
Israel Adesanya vs Robert Whittaker
Kamaru Juiceman vs Colby Covington

If you’re waiting for an event to “come back” for, this is it

scanodd

Poster
Founder
Yep. Also, I am not sold on this midget QB at all. I am skeptical on how this is going to work.

Dude can't see over the line.............................................before the snap.
Kyler Murray is doing pretty good.

TJHall1

Legendary
I cant wait for the big college DT making 100k a year gets tossed around at practice by the LG that isn't making a dime. That should bode well for team comradery
Exactly, ncca is gonna become a shit show. Good tho, because they already were, including a faggot ball player from Iowa that I follow. Fuck em all. Don't watch, much better ways to spend your time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom