Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So future Bama QB is at 7 figures already with the new NIL rules.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I love it. Apologies for the ESPN tweet. I can’t imagine what Neon Deion PrimeTime would’ve made under the new rules.

Sports agents are some of the smartest and most devious businessmen in ANY arena. They make sharks look like goldfish. There are so many "agents" courting this new star and his entire family unit it would take a 747 to hold them all. As they say - "FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!!"

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Will ruin college football. As if most players, and in particular urban youths, weren’t narcissistic enough already….

The thing they lose in all this is profs constantly telling players how much they are basically slave labor for the school and treated unfairly. Wonder what excuse they’ll pivot to now to blame all their issues on whitey

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Will kill the college game and build huge animosity in the locker room
It hasn’t been CFB for a long time. Simply a B-League to the NFL. I’m very curious how this all unfolds.
Would kill to see lineman band together and allow a few sacks every game until that QB gets the message

I expect lots more opt outs and shitty selfish behavior from now on
Reminds me of the scene from the original and newer “Longest Yard” movies. When they said “here take this.”

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Sports agents are some of the smartest and most devious businessmen in ANY arena. They make sharks look like goldfish. There are so many "agents" courting this new star and his entire family unit it would take a 747 to hold them all. As they say - "FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!!"
Underrated point sir. Now that there’s zero oversight involved, you’re going to see plenty of guys spend way to much then get screwed royally

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Same at FSU. Coach can claim it but FSU actually beat Bama at this. Craziness.
Our guys just take a whole bunch of online courses and pay our walk ons with their illegal benefits money to do the classes for them

The PED side, they know exactly when the tests come, how to flush their systems, what products at GNC they can pretend to use (trace amounts don’t get flagged) Arent tested out of competition…. Etc

AgEngDawg

Legendary
He probably signed some dumb lifetime management deal where they get all his money if that happens. Only way you could facilitate that many deals

Yep. Also, I am not sold on this midget QB at all. I am skeptical on how this is going to work.

Dude can't see over the line.............................................before the snap.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Can confirm most Texas players don’t and haven’t for years

The point for them to do PED’s for years with more lax testing and prepare for the NFL
Not true. Classes may be BS to keep them eligible but they go and the only ones doing PED’s are the walk ons. If you are a 4 or 5 star you don’t need PED’s. I have an inside track on longhorn football. At least from 2013-2016.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Not true. Classes may be BS to keep them eligible but they go and the only ones doing PED’s are the walk ons. If you are a 4 or 5 star you don’t need PED’s. I have an inside track on longhorn football. At least from 2013-2016.
Ludicrous. PED’s help everything it’s impossible to train the way they do without them especially given the class hours as well. Those guys know there way around saunas and PED cleanses very well

The online stuff came after your time around 2017 they shifted like everything that’s not a core major capstone course(at least in Kin)

Edit: also the Specific steroids people do to beat testing came after 2016 and USADA and enhanced doping controls globally. Things like sytnthetic test and the stuff Jon Jones takes that is quick acting and out of system faster. Prokrit and other types of EPO come to mind as well since they aren’t tested for

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
tenor.gif

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Ludicrous. PED’s help everything it’s impossible to train the way they do without them especially given the class hours as well. Those guys know there way around saunas and PED cleanses very well

The online stuff came after your time around 2017 they shifted like everything that’s not a core major capstone course(at least in Kin)

considering my son payed center and guard for Texas and Arkansas for 5 years and has a BBA and an MBA to show for it, I might know what is really happening. I would say PED’s are more common In HS and lower level colleges. But hey you should know more than me because you actually have “horn” in your keyboard warrior name.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
considering my son payed center and guard for Texas and Arkansas for 5 years and has a BBA and an MBA to show for it, I might know what is really happening. I would say PED’s are more common In HS and lower level colleges. But hey you should know more than me because you actually have “horn” in your keyboard warrior name.
Easy there sport, most of the stuff I’m talking about happened after your time so we can both be right!

This isn’t the MB we don’t have to devolve into throwing shit at each others heads and calling out people’s credentials

Holy shit youre Raulersons Dad

TJHall1

Legendary
You think because your son got a degree that means all those 4 and 5 star kids are going to class?

Wearelaughing.gif

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
You think because your son got a degree that means all those 4 and 5 star kids are going to class?

Wearelaughing.gif
His son is actually legit, he played at UT and got way better at Arkansas when he had real coaches

The stuff we disagree on happened in diff eras so I think we are both right.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Easy there sport, most of the stuff I’m talking about happened after your time so we can both be right!

This isn’t the MB we don’t have to devolve into throwing shit at each others heads and calling out people’s credentials

Holy shit youre Raulersons Dad
I am. I would agree that online classes will make the academically lazy even more so. There are more legit students that happen to be very good athletes than the ones that cheat school and the rules. Texas is cleaner than you think (maybe why they don’t win). They do know the easy path through school as it relates to eligibility. Too many AA studies classes on your way to a “Physical Culture in Sports” degree for my tastes. Unless you have really seen the inside it is easy to paint everything with an Alabama brush.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I am. I would agree that online classes will make the academically lazy even more so. There are more legit students that happen to be very good athletes than the ones that cheat school and the rules. Texas is cleaner than you think (maybe why they don’t win). They do know the easy path through school as it relates to eligibility. Too many AA studies classes on your way to a “Physical Culture in Sports” degree for my tastes. Unless you have really seen the inside it is easy to paint everything with an Alabama brush.
Jake wasn’t around for when the Herman years got rolling and also the types of steroids people used changed a lot, y’all got out at a great time. lm sorry for all the shit the home board talked I always heard Jake was a high character kid. I always was very happy for him when I saw him beef up, start, and throw people in the dirt at Arkansas

I hear you completely. in the Strong years he didn’t have the balls or the know how to implement more of the sketchy things, especially given Mack wasn’t really a heavy cheating guy, the steroids were much easier to test for in those times.. Herman knew the game more

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Jake wasn’t around for when the Herman years got rolling and also the types of steroids people used changed a lot, y’all got out at a great time. lm sorry for all the shit the home board talked I always heard Jake was a high character kid. I always was very happy for him when I saw him beef up, start, and throw people in the dirt at Arkansas

I hear you completely. in the Strong years he didn’t have the balls or the know how to implement more of the sketchy things, especially given Mack wasn’t really a heavy cheating guy, the steroids were much easier to test for in those times.. Herman knew the game more

Did Herman ever say what his favorite strip club was in Texas?

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
My point was that a locker room is a fragile thing. (Ask Charlie Strong). Having a few kids making bank is not going to go ever well. It’s different in the NFL as everyone at that level is getting paid pretty well. Many of these kids have never had two nickels to rub together. This is a bad idea.

TJHall1

Legendary
My point was that a locker room is a fragile thing. (Ask Charlie Strong). Having a few kids making bank is not going to go ever well. It’s different in the NFL as everyone at that level is getting paid pretty well. Many of these kids have never had two nickels to rub together. This is a bad idea.
So basically what everyone else in this thread commented about the same thing.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Dude, word to the wise, don’t repeat the whole home board mess where you go to battle with everyone who disagrees with you until people are dead and banned.

Whatever, I’m not here
Thanks, not sure what people have against talking about football. I expressed an opinion. I will stick to politics where we all agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom