Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smokeless muzzle loading...........at Mach 3

Basically, I have a good friend that has developed load data for smokeless powder. Over the last 5 years, and 1000's of rounds, he has come up with safe loads, specifically for 209 primer type muzzle loaders. He also builds The Ultimate Muzzleloader, which is a beast.

He also holds a patent on a type of pre-packaged load which is kind of like the old recoiless rifle cartridges, but for 50 caliber ML.

Below is a link to some references. Let me know if there are any questions. The data is not free, but if you are wanting more out of your ML, and want a rust free barrel this is a great way. The data is not free, below is a link to the DVD set on ebay, and some reference video.

Send me a few and I will let you know
The Real ultimate muzzle loader is $3000. The load data for regular ML's is 80 bucks. The UML is a bad bad boy. Not sure if I mentioned it, but one day we made the mistake of shooting 1\2 ar500 at 50 yards..........went through.....amazing power, and delivered to your door as it is not a firearm as defined by the ATF. Right to your door. Let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom