Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smell those farts to extend your life

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I am a champion crop duster. I feel guilty sometimes because after I’ve dusted accounting they always blame the same old
Lady in accounting. I asked how they always know it’s her and they said she take cholesterol meds and it happens 3-4 times a day. I think she’d be number one on the list if layoffs ever happen.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am a champion crop duster. I feel guilty sometimes because after I’ve dusted accounting they always blame the same old
Lady in accounting. I asked how they always know it’s her and they said she take cholesterol meds and it happens 3-4 times a day. I think she’d be number one on the list if layoffs ever happen.
I used to work in some nice restaurants when i was younger. I drank a good bit so beer farts were normal. Me and this dude from WV would do drive bys on tables and let each other know prior so we could watch their expressions. Good times

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
No wonder my wife is so healthy

View attachment 13211

Doctor: You have stage 4 lung cancer. You have a choice in your treatment. You can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, endure massive pain and physical discomfort, maybe even surgery, or, bend down and smell my asshole. Do you prefer pinto beans or broccoli?

Maybe OBiden was sniffing his dog's asshole when he broke his foot.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
FiMP.gif

Top Bottom