Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SKOL!

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
In! Lurker status here as well! Both here and there are my social media platforms, can’t provide info except what’s already posted through the LAC. But appreciate all the info! MAGA
Thank you all
Hey, me too. No need to muddy my foggy brain with BS. I’ve read the tea leaves. If you ain’t caught drift by now, we’ll, good luck in the shallow end. SKOL!

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
So I’m in a debate with @pms151 on tMB (link below). While I have a math background (Engineering), I am not a statistician. Maybe I’m talking out of my ass, but how could a county in Michigan have a 70/30 Biden count, but then one of these dumps of 147,000 votes have a 96/4 Biden count? He says because it’s “not a random sample” and it could be from one precinct. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
So I’m in a debate with @pms151 on tMB (link below). While I have a math background (Engineering), I am not a statistician. Maybe I’m talking out of my ass, but how could a county in Michigan have a 70/30 Biden count, but then one of these dumps of 147,000 votes have a 96/4 Biden count? He says because it’s “not a random sample” and it could be from one precinct. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Those are Saddam Hussein/Kim Jong Un percentages.

Doesn't line up with the rest of the country at all

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This col. speaking in Michigan after being in PA is all you need to know. He has been working on this for a while. A specialized warrior and inserted to gather and break down this very information. SKOL!!

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Not sure why the tweets aren't showing up like they do on the mainboard
The mainboard is very likely running a proprietary implementation of the board software, which they modify to fit their requirements. This is likely vanilla, and possibly an older version of the board code.

That's my theory, don't shoot me if I turn out to be wrong.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
The mainboard is very likely running a proprietary implementation of the board software, which they modify to fit their requirements. This is likely vanilla, and possibly an older version of the board code.

That's my theory, don't shoot me if I turn out to be wrong.

Well shit, it finally showed up after I checked back in here.

Have to post it under media which is under the •••on the toolbar. Just takes a minute

HumasButthole

Poster
So what are the rules and such on this here chat room? Are nudey pitchers and the like frowned upon? Can I say bad words and sexualize women? Can we post links to dudes taking it in the booteyhole from a horse with a 1.5’ schlong?

Is most of the traffic going to move away from the tMB and over here? Is this what those fags that branched off from the MB about 10 years ago felt like when they started their own bored?

So many questions

Wait What

Elite
Founder
So what are the rules and such on this here chat room? Are nudey pitchers and the like frowned upon? Can I say bad words and sexualize women? Can we post links to dudes taking it in the booteyhole from a horse with a 1.5’ schlong?

Is most of the traffic going to move away from the tMB and over here? Is this what those fags that branched off from the MB about 10 years ago felt like when they started their own bored?

So many questions
I'd imagine the dude taking it in the booteyhole you're referring to is Blackflag?

Oh, and fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

So many questions
As of right now there are no rules.

Might be best to label threads NSFW in case people want to browse other threads at work. Or you can post NSFW behind spoiler in non-NSFW threads

Top Bottom