Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SKOL!

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
The original purpose of the thread over there has run its course as far as I'm concerned. I'll still pop in there but my motivation to talk politics, especially with morons, is very low. Would love to see us get a new conspiracy thread going here but we gotta get TGSIO in if we're to have any hope of pulling that off.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The original purpose of the thread over there has run its course as far as I'm concerned. I'll still pop in there but my motivation to talk politics, especially with morons, is very low. Would love to see us get a new conspiracy thread going here but we gotta get TGSIO in if we're to have any hope of pulling that off.
How deep of a conspiracy you interested in?

IMO the whole Q-fueled phenomenon has run its course. Hopium to sedate the masses followed by (an attempt at) complete and utter demoralization.

Post below is from 4chan a bit ago

~

The Truth is so much worse than you can imagine. 9/11 is to weapons as 1/6 is to free speech. Yet another false flag used to justify tyranny. This time they'll take away free speech on the internet instead of weapons.

Operation ((Trump)) was a glowing success. Bait all the hold outs, outcasts, and conspiracy theorists hiding in their holes. Convince them they finally have an ally in Trump. Tell them ((Trump)) has their back. Meet up for a 1776 event "see you there patriots". Ramp the crowd up. Repeatedly imply the use of force. Feign disobedience. Violence. Fight. Tyranny. "This is our last chance". Watch the violence unfold. Immediately condemn how terrible these violent criminals are. Execute them. ((Trump)) joins the propaganda machine. All your ((allies)) are suddenly against you. Humiliation. Hopeless. There is no savior coming. There is no one to save you.

Operation ((Trump)) is, and was always controlled opposition. Another honeypot.

Any and every organic or synthetic group of resistance to ((them)) is co-opted. It's impossible to organize. They see you now. They see you here.

What we're witnessing is them moving the line we told them they'd never cross. Welcome to the machine. No one is coming to save you.

You're in hell.

~

I'm not going to participate in the demoralization campaign. Instead we have an opportunity to come together as a community and try to affect a real change rather than wait on the Delta Q Force to save the day.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I feel like everyone knows that there is some evil, corroding problem in our country and we feel completely helpless to do anything about it.

But we have no clear rhetoric to define the problem other than "muh Deepstate"

I have tried my best to come up with a rallying cry that is clear and concise that is our modern day "taxation without representation"

The best I have come up with is:

"Representation without Accountability"

or maybe

"Taxation without Trust"

We need to build up our own rhetoric that is not generated by some government think tank somewhere that must fall into a "black or white" or "pub or lib" or "us or them" category.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

The bots have infiltrated it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m lurking over there till my sub. runs out. But I am here and still am 100% confident our President is gonna unleash hell in these poor bastards! SKOL!
Finally in.

Pretty well done over there. Let's make sure to share thru DM and not anywhere the filth will have access.

Can I get bant from here for posting about faggits or fucks?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Someone copied this off facespace supposedly from Ted Nugent, captures the mood

Rocker Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it’s entirety.
Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.
I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration.
I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.
I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.
This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.
This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.
Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

America 1st

Founder
Someone copied this off facespace supposedly from Ted Nugent, captures the mood

Rocker Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it’s entirety.
Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.
I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration.
I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.
I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.
This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.
This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.
Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.
Yeah the idea of unity is long gone.

Those chicom sympathizers aren't my fellow Americans in their current state.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
What’s up patriots!

Looking forward to spending some time on here as our tMB thread keeps getting infiltrated with assholes.

Now we continue to hold the damn line!

Even if 1/20 doesn’t work out the way we hoped, thanks to many of you and your knowledge sharing in the epic thread my eyes have been opened forever. I thank you all for that.

Question everything and have faith!

SKOL!!

America 1st

Founder
In that case my IQ went up today while cussing out United Airlines✈.
Ya that was some dumb shit. I was more insulted reading that then with any of the tech censorship. I expect big tech to treat everyone like children but for paying customers to get treated like that. Fuck that!

Top Bottom