Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should the military dishonorably discharge

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Men who impregnate women outside of marriage while serving?

Should women be dishonorably discharged for becoming pregnant outside of marriage while serving?

Be reasonable and consider whether / how both affect good order, discipline, and the culture of the services.

America 1st

Founder
No. People duck. Shoullldnthey be discharge for butt flicking?
Should the services encourage "butt flicking" since there is a lower chance at long term consequences?

Not necessarily my position butt these questions need answered.

rCW702

Elite
Do you think China wastes any time on these bull shit questions, or do they focus on kicking our ass on the world stage?

America 1st

Founder
Do you think China wastes any time on these bull shit questions, or do they focus on kicking our ass on the world stage?
Probably don't allow either. I'd be curious to know.

Like you said it's just something else to worry about when you allow such things.

Sikness23245

Elite
What is the cost to the military for a pregnancy, whether the service member is male or female, within a marriage vs outside of marriage? I can't imagine it makes much difference. Actually think it would cost more for a married service member if they have their entire family covered on their policy, but I really have no idea.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Officers should be, as well as anyone E-6 or higher. Enlisteds below get a pass because they aren’t setting standards for everyone else to follow, but if they are married and knock or get knocked up outside of marriage, then they are capped rank at that point.

Sikness23245

Elite
Officers should be, as well as anyone E-6 or higher. Enlisteds below get a pass because they aren’t setting standards for everyone else to follow, but if they are married and knock or get knocked up outside of marriage, then they are capped rank at that point.

Why is this a standard that needs to be set by military officials, though? If it's not a standard you're going to hold everyone to, what do you gain by holding only officers to it?

Top Bottom