Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should soldiers be forced to take vaccine?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I was pumped full of shit I have no idea about for many years *see anthrax series (6 shots, oh and my records of getting it mysteriously vanished twice so I had to get the whole series 3 times)…troops are walking experiments…with that being said, I’m now awake and the covid vax is still in an experimental phase, so no…

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Kandahar 2003 required to take methequin for malaria and it was screwing with everyones sleep and made some with personality disorders absolutely lose it. I am convinced that whatever the DOD was giving us when we deployed had something to do with the uptick in Murders by Army guys when they returned home to find Jody had run a train on their wives.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
No they should not. They already give the military way too many vaccines as it is.

Veterans already have a higher rate of ALS than the general population, but no one talks about that.

There are lots of theories about the causes, including the amount of vaccines.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You sure about that?
Yes.

You can take a written reprimand and then take it or refuse still & request trial by CM.

After CM there is a court of appeals where if they are convicted again would result in a second court of appeals (different courts for different branches).

If the third conviction holds then dishonorable discharge is the maximum penalty. It’s the equivalent of a misdemeanor in the services.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yes.

You can take a written reprimand and then take it or refuse still & request trial by CM.

After CM there is a court of appeals where if they are convicted again would result in a second court of appeals (different courts for different branches).

If the third conviction holds then dishonorable discharge is the maximum penalty. It’s the equivalent of a misdemeanor in the services.
Been a long time since I read the codes. Thanks for the legit answer. I was thinking they could be imprisoned for not following an order.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Been a long time since I read the codes. Thanks for the legit answer. I was thinking they could be imprisoned for not following an order.
I think you can be put in the brig for a limited amount of time but only for holding while the next phase is taking place.

Im sure there is a limit to that well given the level on infraction.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think you can be put in the brig for a limited amount of time but only for holding while the next phase is taking place.

Im sure there is a limit to that well given the level on infraction.
My best buddy wanted to be a fighter pilot. Joined AF RESERVE McEntire Airbase in Sumter SC home to F16. He was awarded servicemen of the year as a rookie.
Then desert storm 2.0 happened he was already trying to fly. He was the platoon leader. He refused the gulf War syndrome Vax based on what happened to .en the 1st time. They drummed him out but it was honorable and they still paid his loans.

Cards1968

Founder
Were any of those drugs they put in you before your deployment during Desert Shield experimental?
The anti-nerve agent stuff was, Pyridostigmine Bromide. Probably some other stuff too. We literally walked down a line with air guns on both sides. The gamma globulin was the worst. Huge gage needle, thick and cold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom