Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don’t Watch One Minute of China’s Genocide Olympics

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
01FV2NYC79T2SA409GZ2RTCHNM.jpeg

BigBucnNole

Elite
I've watched about 30 minutes.

We are such an idiot population where we think not watching a prepaid television program is going to make a difference... Do you know what'll make a difference? Nuking China. Blockading their coastlines. Bombing their cities. War makes a difference, but somehow we think a couple million bucks lost to a tv network that can take it as a write off some how means jack shit.

How bout we start by rooting out Chinese money from the universities? Until then, I'm going to enjoy the Olympics.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary

We are such an idiot population where we think not watching a prepaid television program is going to make a difference... Do you know what'll make a difference? Nuking China. Blockading their coastlines. Bombing their cities. War makes a difference, but somehow we think a couple million bucks lost to a tv network that can take it as a write off some how means jack shit.

How bout we start by rooting out Chinese money from the universities? Until then, I'm going to enjoy the Olympics.
You got tricked by a fake tweet. You're a fuckin moron.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Eye agree with all of yore points butt the part where yew say yore going two enjoy the Olympix.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I'm baffled at why an Olympic venue ended up here. How was that site selected? Next to a power plant and tons of smokestacks? You would think that the CCP would not want to have images of this on TV.
Unless they want to throw it in our faces that they are smart enough to go nuclear while we hang solar panels we buy from......

.....wait for it.....

THEM!

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I admit I watched some curling the other night. I only watch curling during the olympics and it is so fun to watch while drinking.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The competition will be edited with a nice mountain background. China is real good with optics.
They actually did show the nuclear reactors. So, no, you are right, they are not. They will show it as truth, and the rest of the liberal world will be on a "oh well" kick.

TJHall1

Legendary
Saw today a Russian figure skater tested positive for banned substances and cost her team a gold medal. She is 15.

Top Bottom