Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serious Question: What has Biden actually done wrong?

GreenNewMe

Poster
Same goes for Harris, AOC, Pelosi, Waters, etc. I see a lot of comments about them on this site, but I don't see much reference to why you guys seem to dislike them so much. Like, with Hillary, I know what she did to upset you. She used a private server for her emails. But what have these other guys done to upset you so much? Is it just because they aren't Republicans?

GreenNewMe

Poster
@TopHook & @quickfeet is there any evidence of any of this? It would be pretty damning stuff if there was. But I haven't ever seen it. I only ever read internet trolls saying this kind of stuff with no proof. What is the source?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Same goes for Harris, AOC, Pelosi, Waters, etc. I see a lot of comments about them on this site, but I don't see much reference to why you guys seem to dislike them so much. Like, with Hillary, I know what she did to upset you. She used a private server for her emails. But what have these other guys done to upset you so much? Is it just because they aren't Republicans?
Policies or corruption? Pick a topic.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Quick answer: THEY’RE the ones that lead the promotion of division in our country. The are the ones that give all our $ away to other countries, allow other countries to bully us around. They are the ones that are infringing upon your constitution and God given rights.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Agreed to Paris agreement.
Turned tail on Iran
Lied about vaccine readiness
Invited illegal aliens and is puttin them in hotels and flights while not requiring covid detection protocol. Allows in person teaching while American kids in some parts denied.
Has done nnothing except stutter or capitulate to Chyna and Russia who see hime as feckless and sick.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The honest answer is them and most other politicians to include most republicans have sold this country out. These people thirst for power to not only oppress you but milk you dry all the while throwing you table scraps from your own hard earned meal. Time to wake up young man. Any government, this one, any past ones, and any future ones are not the answer. We The People are. This country has not been governed by the people for the people in a very long time. May never again. Sad thought but never closer to truth than right now. SKOL!

GreenNewMe

Poster
The honest answer is them and most other politicians to include most republicans have sold this country out. These people thirst for power to not only oppress you but milk you dry all the while throwing you table scraps from your own hard earned meal. Time to wake up young man. Any government, this one, any past ones, and any future ones are not the answer. We The People are. This country has not been governed by the people for the people in a very long time. May never again. Sad thought but never closer to truth than right now. SKOL!
I can agree about government corruption. I'd have to be blind to think that most politicians aren't in it for the money and power. but what is the answer then? Anarchy? We need people in place to do the people's will for the good of everybody. That's why I was so excited when AOC got elected. To me, she is a breath of fresh air. Not some member of a political family or some corrupt career politician. She is just a person who saw that something needed to change and stepped up to do it.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
1. Pack the Supreme Court
2. Make DC and PR states
3. Open border allowing more drugs and who knows who into our country
4. Kill Keystone Pipeline which has killed jobs
5. Appointed idiots to key positions. Case in point Merrick Garland and his assistant AG for civil rights, Kristen Clarke.
6. HR 51
7. Raising taxes on everyone
8. Paying people more to stay home than to work
9. I don't have enough time.

squanchy

Poster
So ole squanchy is gonna come up with a big ask on this one. I know he’s done some messed up squanch but can you provide a list and evidence with a source along with that.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I can agree about government corruption. I'd have to be blind to think that most politicians aren't in it for the money and power. but what is the answer then? Anarchy? We need people in place to do the people's will for the good of everybody. That's why I was so excited when AOC got elected. To me, she is a breath of fresh air. Not some member of a political family or some corrupt career politician. She is just a person who saw that something needed to change and stepped up to do it.
With that mindset, then why didn’t you vote for trump?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I'll bite. What's wrong with the Green New Deal?
It is a costly solution to an unmeasurable problem, for one. Leftist politicians seem to like blaming “climate” for all manner of social ills, in spite of absolutely no evidenceto support their position. Meanwhile their attack on energy will undeniably sink more people into poverty.

GreenNewMe

Poster
Gave a eulogy at a KKK members funeral.
Do you have a source on this?

@Chris Farley With that mindset, then why didn’t you vote for trump?
Where do I even begin? He only wants to better his big business buddies. He is a Russian puppet. He wants to send our country back to pre-civil war levels of social justice. He does nothing but spread hate. He is probably responsible for hundreds of deaths since he downplayed COVID so much. Not to mention he is a clown.

@Hoppo It is a costly solution to an unmeasurable problem, for one. Leftist politicians seem to like blaming “climate” for all manner of social ills, in spite of absolutely no evidence to support their position. Meanwhile their attack on energy will undeniably sink more people into poverty.
The problem might seem too great to be measured at this point, but what else can we do? We can't just sit around and destroy our climate so your children and grandchildren don't all live in a hellish wasteland. And before you come at me with "climate change is fake" BS, basically every scientist agrees with the concrete findings on man-made climate change. Denying it at this point is like trying to convince me that the earth is flat.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Where do I even begin? He only wants to better his big business buddies. He is a Russian puppet. He wants to send our country back to pre-civil war levels of social justice. He does nothing but spread hate. He is probably responsible for hundreds of deaths since he downplayed COVID so much. Not to mention he is a clown.
How do you know he only wants to better his big business buddies? Who are they? The Russia hoax has been debunked time and time again. Why do you think he wants to send us back to pre civil war days? Half the country is spreading the hate, why do you think he racist? “Probably responsible for COVID deaths” that is the dumbest shit I’ve read in a while.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
do you have a source for any of these claims?

for a guy asking for facts and sources to other people’s claims, you throwing out OPINION and pretending like it is fact is ridiculous.

316what

Poster
Founder
Biden shut down wall construction which was already funded.

As for climate change, go back and look at all of the climate experts’ claims from late 1960’s on….acid rain, famine in US, rivers/lakes will run dry in US, North Pole will melt…..all utter BS that did not happen.

If China, and every other country, is not held to the same climate standards, it doesn’t matter how much we do. If one apartment in the complex had roaches, all will have roaches no matter how much they clean and spray.

Top Bottom