Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seems like 4chan is crawling with BDR bots

I saw a couple of Trump posts and there were all kinds of immediate replies along the lines of “we’ve moved on from there, the conservative movement runs through DeSantis now.” I’m not really sure what to make of it right now other than it’s happening

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Hate to say it, but unless something truly gives way on the election fraud DJTs support will continue to erode.

Hate to say it, but unless something truly gives way on the election fraud DJTs support will continue to erode.
You think his support is eroding?

Even if he were losing support it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. He is going to be the GOP candidate and anyone Republican leaning will vote for him because the alternative is Biden.

It’s the 2016 strategy but now he is a proven commodity.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Trump is going to be too old in 2024.

He had better pick someone a lot better than that queer Pence as VP, because that's who is going to be our next President.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It’s definitely not eroding where I live and who I deal with. My church went from mostly Trump to completely all Trump.

Top Bottom