Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SCOTUS continues to uphold vax mandates

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Barrett and Kav say they voted based on their position that they wouldn’t vote to hear the case.

Barrett laid out her position on this sorta thing previously when she suggested Justices should vote to not hear a case when they believe the legal reasoning being argued is valid but that the results would be disastrous.

TJHall1

Legendary
Barrett and Kav say they voted based on their position that they wouldn’t vote to hear the case.

Barrett laid out her position on this sorta thing previously when she suggested Justices should vote to not hear a case when they believe the legal reasoning being argued is valid but that the results would be disastrous.

CUNTS. Donald made mistakes frog guy. I know you hate that. But he fucked up here

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This is technically the constitutional ruling. States can mandate the federal government cannot. I suspect Biden’s mandate will hold up for executive branch employees but it cannot exceed that. Health falls under the tenth but so do the police powers and we have an FBI so……

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is technically the constitutional ruling. States can mandate the federal government cannot. I suspect Biden’s mandate will hold up for executive branch employees but it cannot exceed that. Health falls under the tenth but so do the police powers and we have an FBI so……
How does the states have the right to mandate vax?

Top Bottom