Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Scientist" is becoming a 4 letter word...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
(Reference this article - https://www.hotzehwc.com/blog/dr-hotze-on-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/)

To me, the word "scientist" is becoming a synonym for propagandist or ignoramus or puppet - we have one post today where "scientist" tell us that for the first time EVER chimpanzees are killing gorillas - what the "scientist" fail to mention is that chimps and gorillas have been on this earth for over 7 million years. The scientist have only been on earth for about 275 years as per the dictionary definition of a scientist.

"Scientist" tell us to get the covid vaccine but it is EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY - a vaccine is a product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. The so called covid 19 "vaccine" DOES NOT provide the individual with immunity to covid 19, nor does it prevent transmission.

This covid 19 experimental gene therapy is ONLY DESIGNED to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with covid, and this does not even meet the CDC's definition of a vaccine.

Read this article and read the truth. I found it on duckduckgo. https://www.hotzehwc.com/blog/dr-hotze-on-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/

Last edited:

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
giphy-downsized.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
(Reference this article - https://www.hotzehwc.com/blog/dr-hotze-on-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/)

To me, the word "scientist" is becoming a synonym for propagandist or ignoramus or puppet - we have one post today where "scientist" tell us that for the first time EVER chimpanzees are killing gorillas - what the "scientist" fail to mention is that chimps and gorillas have been on this earth for over 7 million years. The scientist have only been on earth for about 275 years as per the dictionary definition of a scientist.

"Scientist" tell us to get the covid vaccine but it is EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY - a vaccine is a product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. The so called covid 19 "vaccine" DOES NOT provide the individual with immunity to covid 19, nor does it prevent transmission.

This covid 19 experimental gene therapy is ONLY DESIGNED to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with covid, and this does not even meet the CDC's definition of a vaccine.

Read this article and read the truth. I found it on duckduckgo. https://www.hotzehwc.com/blog/dr-hotze-on-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/
This is pretty much how I feel about most doctors too.

Some people are power hungry and so biased they live in an alternate reality.

Seagulls

Poster

Most? Lol. Most doctors are socially awkward nerds and just hoping their jobs aren’t taken out by hospitals with 40% admin employees with MBAs who are trying to get nurses to take over doctors jobs because it’s more efficient to their bottom line - which is already causing medical risk increases to patients. But you patients love your nurses because they’re nice (and they have 1/3 of the patient loads of doctors). You all might not like @Molon Labe but I promise you you’d rather have him than a CRNA to be your anesthesiologist during surgery.

And also, most of you know what your talking about but the sincerest fuck you to letting the rednecks think the mean doctors are coming for them. My wife gets kicked and called a cunt daily by people thinking she’s going to forcibly vaccinate them. She’s just wants to get through her residency and never cared for this “power” you think most doctors have.

Rereading that - my tone is a little more aggressive than intended. Too lazy to change, but my B. Just needed to vent a moment.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Most? Lol. Most doctors are socially awkward nerds and just hoping their jobs aren’t taken out by hospitals with 40% admin employees with MBAs who are trying to get nurses to take over doctors jobs because it’s more efficient to their bottom line - which is already causing medical risk increases to patients. But you patients love your nurses because they’re nice (and they have 1/3 of the patient loads of doctors). You all might not like @Molon Labe but I promise you you’d rather have him than a CRNA to be your anesthesiologist during surgery.

And also, most of you know what your talking about but the sincerest fuck you to letting the rednecks think the mean doctors are coming for them. My wife gets kicked and called a cunt daily by people thinking she’s going to forcibly vaccinate them. She’s just wants to get through her residency and never cared for this “power” you think most doctors have.

Rereading that - my tone is a little more aggressive than intended. Too lazy to change, but my B. Just needed to vent a moment.
It’s all good brother. We all have moments of weakness.

I feed BigBucphaggot’s trolling from time to time as just one example.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I pulled the car over to cuss my wife who is a Nurse. something to the effect of You fucking people have lost your your ever loving fucking mind over this power trip!!!

This was after I got kicked out of a jewelry store for non masking. (zipper was down also..just FYI)

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Prostitute is not a four letter word.

denn

Legendary
Founder

I don't really blame the doctors as much as the patients who blindly believe everything a doctor says. Always get a second or even third opinion. Doctors are like everyone else in that they are looking to make bank too.

TJHall1

Legendary

@Molon Labe is a fucking retard, as are a fuck ton of doctors.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
@Molon Labe is a fucking retard, as are a fuck ton of doctors.
Lol you’re such a jealous faggit. I’m guessing some mean doctor anally probed you, which is the reason your the queer you are now.

Would love to hear what you do for a living, mongoloid? Trying not to drown in a bathtub most likely.

This is awesome, just like the mainboard I’m gaining some new faggits hanging from my nuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom