Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Branch Covidian Vax pushing Doctor reverses stance

sanction

Legendary
Founder
It took his Father (also a Doctor) clotting
up and dying to make him look into the
safety of the vaccines.

LINK

quote:

A doctor who promoted COVID-19 vaccines is now calling for health authorities around the world to pause administration of two of the most-widely utilized COVID-19 vaccines, asserting that the benefits from the vaccines may not outweigh the risks.

“There is more than enough evidence—I would say the evidence is overwhelming—to pause the rollout of the vaccine,” Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a British cardiologist and evidence-based medicine expert, told

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
It took his Father (also a Doctor) clotting
up and dying to make him look into the
safety of the vaccines.

LINK
Good! Now hold ALL that pushed these murderous jabs accountable. Government, Corporations, Doctors, businesses...try, and convict them ALL for murder, or at LEAST negligent homicide...and let us watch the punishments, as they should be as severe as a Clinton suicide

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
PTSD is such a terrible disease.
It really is. It can be debilitating. I had an episode 10 days ago and I thought I was way over it. Couple folks lucky to be breathing still. Thank God that chick was there to talk me off the ledge. I hate to imagine what folks that have hard combat experience go through. Hell I'm a civilian and it is scary stuff

Rube Reaper

Elite
It really is. It can be debilitating. I had an episode 10 days ago and I thought I was way over it. Couple folks lucky to be breathing still. Thank God that chick was there to talk me off the ledge. I hate to imagine what folks that have hard combat experience go through. Hell I'm a civilian and it is scary stuff
Sure you do!

Rube Reaper

Elite
Correct.

The emotions of loss are hard and some people snap because of it. They spend they rest of their lives chasing boogeymen in an attempt to stay in denial from the facts. I feel bad for this guy in a way especially as someone who has lost both of my parents.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Correct.

The emotions of loss are hard and some people snap because of it. They spend they rest of their lives chasing boogeymen in an attempt to stay in denial from the facts. I feel bad for this guy in a way especially as someone who has lost both of my parents.

Did the Clot Shot kill your parents too?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Yes. I do. I’m married to her.

Be honest. You lie every day on here. The question
is why?

I don’t see the payoff. It’s psychotic.
I’ve never lied on here unlike you.

I don’t believe you’re married. No way would a woman put up with your rube rubbish especially any woman smart enough to get vaccinated.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Quit avoiding reality and get vaccinated. Do for the people of colour you claim you aren’t racist towards…

See what I mean? Your posts have no logic.

There’s no payoff for you because your posts are imbecelic.

Just keep taking your meds Brother. Thats
a steep cliff to fall off.

Rube Reaper

Elite
See what I mean? Your posts have no logic.

There’s no payoff for you because your posts are imbecelic.

Just keep taking your meds Brother. Thats
a steep cliff to fall off.
See there it is; you think protecting people of colour is “imbecilic”.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I chuckled reading credibility and AMA in the same sentence.
The medical profession lost a huge amount of credibility by pushing the Death Jab. Almost as much as the CDC, FDA, NIH and the morons running those places. It will take years, perhaps decades, to reacquire it. As more and more people have health issues with these that distrust will continue to rise. They knew these shots were bad from day one and still pushed them mainly for financial reasons---certainly not for preventive medicine. They are still running commercials advocating the Clot Shots and lying throughout.

Question everything your MD tells you and research what they are telling you. Not one MD knows you and your body better than you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom