Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Say hello to the new starter for the New England Patriots

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Patriots cut cam.... clearly a racist org

ElJA-mUXEAA-rdm.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Daggum, I can't help for root for this kid.

Was a three star (247) afterthought. I remember everyone saying before the season he would be replaced by game 3 by Bryce Young.

Goes on to have a great season.

Max Kellerman freaks out because he is scared shitless three white guys might get selected in the top 3 picks of the draft if Jones is picked by San Francisco.

Jones falls in the draft to waiting arms of the New England Patriots.

He might be the most successful QB out of him, Tua, and Jalen.

He has been doubted at every turn.

I say this as a Dawg fan and yes we are going to put our foot on Saban's throat this year.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Somebody break it down for me like i am a retarded 5 year old.

Was Cam just old and sucked? Too much money? Too weird? I don't pay much attention but i thought he was the starter as of last week?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Somebody break it down for me like i am a retarded 5 year old.

Was Cam just old and sucked? Too much money? Too weird? I don't pay much attention but i thought he was the starter as of last week?

Cam has not been the same since he hurt his shoulder, tries to use his feet but gets destroyed and makes shit decisions with the ball. Meanwhile the Mac Attack has been lighting it up during the pre season.

1630426548918.png
1630426593196.png

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Cam has not been the same since he hurt his shoulder, tries to use his feet but gets destroyed and makes shit decisions with the ball. Meanwhile the Mac Attack has been lighting it up during the pre season.

View attachment 43852
View attachment 43853

I could never tell if belichikc liked him or not.

So will Cam end up somewhere else or is that pretty much a wrap for his career?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Only one part of this is BS. They say they cut Cam because he was not vaccinated. However, he had Covid. Hence, he had more immunity than someone who was vaccinated.

The NFL is not following the science.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Only one part of this is BS. They say they cut Cam because he was not vaccinated. However, he had Covid. Hence, he had more immunity than someone who was vaccinated.

The NFL is not following the science.
Yeah that is BS, if bill thought he could help them win he would still be on the roster

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I watched Max Kellerman today. He thought about it. I know he did.

If Cam was not an evil anti-vaxxer, Kellerman would have been all over it.

Remember, he was terrified that the 49ers would take Jones thereby making the first three players drafted all white.

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I watched Max Kellerman today. He thought about it. I know he did.

If Cam was not an evil anti-vaxxer, Kellerman would have been all over it.

Remember, he was terrified that the 49ers would take Jones thereby making the first three players drafted all white.
I didn’t realize he was anti-vax!
is he like anti covid vax or anti everything ?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I didn’t realize he was anti-vax!
is he like anti covid vax or anti everything ?

He will not say whether he was vaxxed for covid or not. However, he had to undergo the same protocols as the unvaxxed NFL players. Hence, he is probably not vaxxed.

However, he had Covid last year. He has more resistance to Covid than someone who just had the vaccine and never had Covid. The NFL should recognize this.

I am no Cam fan at all, however, they should recognize his natural immunity due to Covid infection.

denn

Legendary
Founder
If it hasn't happened already, the morons who make a living out of this type of slander will appear to be slipping a bit.

Darth Maul

Poster
Daggum, I can't help for root for this kid.

Was a three star (247) afterthought. I remember everyone saying before the season he would be replaced by game 3 by Bryce Young.

Goes on to have a great season.

Max Kellerman freaks out because he is scared shitless three white guys might get selected in the top 3 picks of the draft if Jones is picked by San Francisco.

Jones falls in the draft to waiting arms of the New England Patriots.

He might be the most successful QB out of him, Tua, and Jalen.

He has been doubted at every turn.

I say this as a Dawg fan and yes we are going to put our foot on Saban's throat this year.
Dawgs will not get a shot at Saban this year.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Please link that info.

Also, Cam tested positive last year:

Top Bottom