Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russian army vs US army

BigBucnNole

Elite
We would get our ass utterly destroyed by them. If we fought in Europe. That’s why, if I were Putin, I’d invade Ukraine and take the Baltics. We aren’t going to nuke them over it and we can’t do much about it on the ground.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It's over. You know it. I know it. Most Americans know it. And Russia knows it. Only biden and the squad don't know it. Not even god can help us now. We'd better start kissing up to Mexico and recruit the drug lords armies - from what I have seen and read those boys are one tuff bunch of mean motherfuckers. First job would be to wipe out our snowflake recruits, then the command echelon that started this shit. Once that rats hole was cleaned out we'd be set to kick some Ruskie, and Chinese ass.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It's over. You know it. I know it. Most Americans know it. And Russia knows it. Only biden and the squad don't know it. Not even god can help us now. We'd better start kissing up to Mexico and recruit the drug lords armies - from what I have seen and read those boys are one tuff bunch of mean motherfuckers. First job would be to wipe out our snowflake recruits, then the command echelon that started this shit. Once that rats hole was cleaned out we'd be set to kick some Ruskie, and Chinese ass.
No way bruh!

Puddin asked Putin how he would feel if ransomware shut down his pipelines and now we're gonna have world peace!

Puddin is a geopolitical wiz as you know. His experience with handling the Middle East conflicts, Iran, and then Ukraine are what made the art of the Geneva deal we just saw a reality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom