Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russia monitoring human rights abuses in the US

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What a bizarre endeavor for Vlad and company. Russia is making an ass of their ignorant selves. As old axiom goes - "Never disturb your enemy when he's making a mistake!
Gotta disagree with you here.

This is a solid troll on their part.

The US is always accusing them of this sorta shit in regards to political turmoil in their country. Them finally giving some back is probably long overdue tbh.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What a bizarre endeavor for Vlad and company. Russia is making an ass of their ignorant selves. As old axiom goes - "Never disturb your enemy when he's making a mistake!
Russia and USA are historically speaking long been allies/friends.
Think of the bull shit you see now. It started on or before ww2.
Melania is a Romanov(ff) it isnt bizarre. Read the last czars or cliff it. Slavs are American abroad

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

The US is always accusing them of this sorta shit in regards to political turmoil in their country. Them finally giving some back is probably long overdue tbh.
You're not disagreeing with me at all. Have you had the pleasure of reading "Kissinger on Diplomacy"? A real eye opener. It is considered one of the best and most telling of all books ever written on diplomacy. Most everything delivered in a quasi-diplomatic fashion is worked out and agreed to in advance so that both parties know what's coming and what the REAL end game is.

Only rarely do the players not communicate and go off script by trading insults. A good metaphor is how two attorneys get together in private and plot the flow and outcome of a case, and often present that to the judge for his approval. Then the three musketeers are all on the same page and off they go into their "presentation" where they all know what the last slide says.

I will close with a quote from Winston Churchill - "Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
You're not disagreeing with me at all. Have you had the pleasure of reading "Kissinger on Diplomacy"? A real eye opener. It is considered one of the best and most telling of all books ever written on diplomacy. Most everything delivered in a quasi-diplomatic fashion is worked out and agreed to in advance so that both parties know what's coming and what the REAL end game is.

Only rarely do the players not communicate and go off script by trading insults. A good metaphor is how two attorneys get together in private and plot the flow and outcome of a case, and often present that to the judge for his approval. Then the three musketeers are all on the same page and off they go into their "presentation" where they all know what the last slide says.

I will close with a quote from Winston Churchill - "Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”
I can get behind this for the most part

I'm not sure ever statement coming out of Russia is getting US approval ,with Puddin in charge, but the two sides definitely have closed door conversations.

Flynn's call is a great example of how this stuff works.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Wonder if they notice the daily abuse that uncle joe is being put through by his handlers.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

I’ll have to read this book, but your description it sounds like the mechanics of diplomacy.
Unfortunately Wilson kicked off the foreign policy tradition of getting into world conflicts which is still used today, with a brief attempted pause under trump.

Not sure where I was going with this, but to point out how fucked up Wilson was.. anyway.. China is also piling on when they told the US to shut up about the uyger situation. It looks like we have a idiot Secretary of State and China 🇨🇳 knows they own Biden.

exerpt from cnn article. This was totally off script and like you pointed out is probably rare.

After Blinken's description of Washington's "deep concerns" about some of Beijing's human rights record and aggressive behavior overseas, Chinese officials ignored protocol to blast the US, the state of its democracy, and its record on racial justice. Blinken then countered with his own unscripted rebuttal. Both sides insisted cameras stay in the room to capture their remarks.
Alaska dispute between US and Chinese officials an inauspicious start to a new era of relations

Alaska dispute between US and Chinese officials an inauspicious start to a new era of relations
The two US officials raised a slew of issues, ranging from ongoing repression in Xinjiang that Blinken has called genocide to China's cyber attacks. But the speeches were likely meant as much for audiences at home as for each other.
"A lot of it was probably theater for domestic audiences, there's definitely some of that for the US and some of that for China," Birch said.
In a long set of remarks, Yang made clear that China feels the US has no right to meddle in its "internal" affairs, claim a right to global leadership, or even to promote its vision for democracy and human rights, given the domestic controversy about the 2020 election and the injustices laid bare by US racial justice protests. "The US does not have the qualification to say it can speak from a position of strength," foreign policy chief Yang Jiechi scoffed.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’ll have to read this book, but your description it sounds like the mechanics of diplomacy.
Unfortunately Wilson kicked off the foreign policy tradition of getting into world conflicts which is still used today, with a brief attempted pause under trump.

Not sure where I was going with this, but to point out how fucked up Wilson was.. anyway.. China is also piling on when they told the US to shut up about the uyger situation. It looks like we have a idiot Secretary of State and China 🇨🇳 knows they own Biden.

exerpt from cnn article. This was totally off script and like you pointed out is probably rare.

After Blinken's description of Washington's "deep concerns" about some of Beijing's human rights record and aggressive behavior overseas, Chinese officials ignored protocol to blast the US, the state of its democracy, and its record on racial justice. Blinken then countered with his own unscripted rebuttal. Both sides insisted cameras stay in the room to capture their remarks.
The two US officials raised a slew of issues, ranging from ongoing repression in Xinjiang that Blinken has called genocide to China's cyber attacks. But the speeches were likely meant as much for audiences at home as for each other.
"A lot of it was probably theater for domestic audiences, there's definitely some of that for the US and some of that for China," Birch said.
In a long set of remarks, Yang made clear that China feels the US has no right to meddle in its "internal" affairs, claim a right to global leadership, or even to promote its vision for democracy and human rights, given the domestic controversy about the 2020 election and the injustices laid bare by US racial justice protests. "The US does not have the qualification to say it can speak from a position of strength," foreign policy chief Yang Jiechi scoffed.
Very cogent and succinct piece you've written here. Thanks, I enjoyed the read and you made some very salient points about US and China butting heads.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

People are in jail for over a month without any charges being filed and their lawyers have not been given any info on their case. they are just in jail pending an investigation to see if they broke a law. It's a great troll because the FBI and doj are just making shit up on this and its sooooo obvious.

America 1st

Founder
People are in jail for over a month without any charges being filed and their lawyers have not been given any info on their case. they are just in jail pending an investigation to see if they broke a law. It's a great troll because the FBI and doj are just making shit up on this and its sooooo obvious.
Likely will be sued to oblivion at some point.

Top Bottom