Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Running for Office

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’ve been back and forth considering running as a grass roots candidate. I’ve never ran for office before, aside from being a middle school representative...lol, anyways I’m tired of the bullshit that’s going on and believe we need a full grass roots movement. I believe I can get the support of the common conservative, CHRISTIAN, red blooded American here in my home state of Alabama. Being the son of two middle class school teachers, a retired Army vet With the bronze star for valor, and a with a wife and 3 kids, I think I can appeal to the patriots that have had their voices silenced for far way too long. The only problem is, I have no idea where to start. Should I start small with city council? Should I move right into state house? How would I go about doing it? Does anyone have any experience with politics? TIA

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve been back and forth considering running as a grass roots candidate. I’ve never ran for office before, aside from being a middle school representative...lol, anyways I’m tired of the bullshit that’s going on and believe we need a full grass roots movement. I believe I can get the support of the common conservative, CHRISTIAN, red blooded American here in my home state of Alabama. Being the son of two middle class school teachers, a retired Army vet With the bronze star for valor, and a with a wife and 3 kids, I think I can appeal to the patriots that have had their voices silenced for far way too long. The only problem is, I have no idea where to start. Should I start small with city council? Should I move right into state house? How would I go about doing it? Does anyone have any experience with politics? TIA
Where you at in Alabama? I’ll help you out

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Cool. I'm in Huntsville.

I've always thought that folks in our crew over here should step up.

I don't know the specifics, but I do know how to give you a digital platform.

I don't want to take a political stance with this platform, but if we are really going to fight back we need to create our own special interest groups

I'll send you a DM

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Right on
Cool. I'm in Huntsville.

I've always thought that folks in our crew over here should step up.

I don't know the specifics, but I do know how to give you a digital platform.

I don't want to take a political stance with this platform, but if we are really going to fight back we need to create our own special interest groups

I'll send you a DM

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If we really want to fight back against big tech, we need to layer ourselves and support our own people.

The platform we support here is: Free Speech. Freedom from Censorship. We (as a business) are not left or right leaning.

But we want to support any political upstarts that will help us fight for free speech

TJHall1

Legendary
tenor.gif

RHT 3

Elite
Start local, build a rep.

Understand that every vote you ever make for something will be used against you down the road.

So, if you want to be conservative don't go along with a local bill to give money to Planned parenthood. Even if the bill is actually helping people.

It is a vicious business. If you cannot handle people lying about you, attacking you and your family, or have thin skin, stay away.

I've dealt with it and seen it up close when people have run for Mayor in Jacksonville. You better be mean and willing to get dirty with assholes or they'll run you over.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Bump.

OP needs brothers and sisters in arms and information!

Belezabro

Elite
Start local, build a rep.

Understand that every vote you ever make for something will be used against you down the road.

So, if you want to be conservative don't go along with a local bill to give money to Planned parenthood. Even if the bill is actually helping people.

It is a vicious business. If you cannot handle people lying about you, attacking you and your family, or have thin skin, stay away.

I've dealt with it and seen it up close when people have run for Mayor in Jacksonville. You better be mean and willing to get dirty with assholes or they'll run you over.
I’ve considered running for school board but I don’t know if I have the stomach for the aforementioned. Very liberal town and people get nasty.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
You probably need to network with your local Republican Party to get support. Also once you elected to your school board, go big. Just like how Malzone went from high school coach to college.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Ideally we'd get a delegation to swamp the swamp from the bottom up

Target school boards, city councils, etc with a enough candidates to take majorities

People going into the lions den 1 for 1 will get eaten alive

Ala Marjorie Green and Boebert

Top Bottom