Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rode the Blue Ridge Parkway today. What did you do?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Well, I sat behind my computer at work. Then I went and picked up the kids at the bus stop. After that had two beers and ate supper. Then I watched Specteral with my boys. Exhilarating day.

This is part of my daily view. Leaves are almost gone now though.

View attachment 144163
Beautiful man. Good, clean living.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Beautiful man. Good, clean living.

Where are you at, SC? I got to go to WV in the fall several years back. It was beautiful. I took pictures and was really disappointed with them. I’m sure the pictures don’t do it it’s real justice. That’s my experience with my phone anyway.

What I do is take the pic then go into edit while I’m sitting there and I play with it until I get it as close as I possibly can. I keep thinking about getting a high quality camera that doesn’t require me to match it to what my eye sees.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Where are you at, SC? I got to go to WV in the fall several years back. It was beautiful. I took pictures and was really disappointed with them. I’m sure the pictures don’t do it it’s real justice. That’s my experience with my phone anyway.

What I do is take the pic then go into edit while I’m sitting there and I play with it until I get it as close as I possibly can. I keep thinking about getting a high quality camera that doesn’t require me to match it to what my eye sees.
I live in SC but my folks have a place in Maggie Valley NC. Harrahs Cherokee is a 30 minute drive.

Top Bottom