Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rinos are pathetic

BigBucnNole

Elite
Only thing that can keep the shit show that is the Democrats together is Republican split. Damn shame too with all the Republicans have done at the state levels.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Only thing that can keep the shit show that is the Democrats together is Republican split. Damn shame too with all the Republicans have done at the state levels.
It's 120 (insert dozens.gif) and better they expose themselves now then before 2022 election season.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Libs be like
Uhfi.gif

EdgeBest

Poster
Did you know in africa. Rhinos are transported by helicopters strapped up around their feet and suspended upside down. The tested this and it was the least stressful and quicket mode of transportation. They measured the heart rate during the flight and it was so low that it seems the rhinos enjoy flying upside down

denn

Legendary
Founder
Is there anything more worthless in all of the political world more meaningless than a threat from a RHINO?

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Did you know in africa. Rhinos are transported by helicopters strapped up around their feet and suspended upside down. The tested this and it was the least stressful and quicket mode of transportation. They measured the heart rate during the flight and it was so low that it seems the rhinos enjoy flying upside down
I am going to now use this in conversations. Brilliant!!

America 1st

Founder
Is there anything more worthless in all of the political world more meaningless than a threat from a RHINO?
Mittens and company know their time is up.

They wouldn't be floating this publicly unless the writing was on the wall for them already.

GOP is the party of Trump and America 1st.

yankmenoodle

Elite
I still can't understand why people keep saying, "we'll vote them out of office" when the last election proved your vote doesn't matter. I'll never waste my time voting again. I take comfort in knowing we'll all meet our maker soon, and then there will be justice. (and by the way, Jesus is our maker)

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Whats the difference in what they want and what the democrats want? Integrity party? Based on what?

America 1st

Founder
I still can't understand why people keep saying, "we'll vote them out of office" when the last election proved your vote doesn't matter. I'll never waste my time voting again. I take comfort in knowing we'll all meet our maker soon, and then there will be justice. (and by the way, Jesus is our maker)
Stolen elections aren't new since 2020.

They can only rig so much and Trump and Rand are perfect examples of this.

Austinngeb23

Poster
Wouldn’t a “Rhino” be more inclined to want to stay part of the establishment?

People that want to create their own party likely aren’t already loving their life in the swamp being a “republican”...

America 1st

Founder
Wouldn’t a “Rhino” be more inclined to want to stay part of the establishment?

People that want to create their own party likely aren’t already loving their life in the swamp being a “republican”...
They are staying a part of the establishment by trying that.

They see the writing on the wall that the GOP is the party of Trump now and in the future.

America 1st

Founder
Does it matter when the libs have shown how easily they can fix the vote?
Don't think what we saw in 2020 was easy. Probably required A LOT of 'favors'.

The way they overlooked 2016 leads me to believe it fluctuates based on demand and resources available (hence needing the plandemic and the mail in ballots to the MAXX).

Top Bottom