Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Riddle me this Q fans

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So the same military that is saving the world with secret plans, is demanding its soldiers get vaccinated to destroy themselves
Eye wonder why nobody was up at arms over the military requiring vaccines b4 the COVID vaccine?

It’s almost like the antivaxxers got caught up in the propaganda just like they were supposed two…

Oler Ted

Elite
So the same military that is saving the world with secret plans, is demanding its soldiers get vaccinated to destroy themselves
Yeah every entity, every branch, every person in the military, who’s leadership changes with every change election, has the exact same motivation for what they do.

Kind of like how every person in the government is working for a common goal

QuanChi

Elite
Yeah every entity, every branch, every person in the military, who’s leadership changes with every change election, has the exact same motivation for what they do.

Kind of like how every person in the government is working for a common goal
So part of the military is interested in murdering its combat force. And the secret military intelligence community is just going to sit back and let it happen

America 1st

Founder
My question is when dew people start dying from the vaccines?

I’m still weighting.

America 1st

Founder
So why should troops be forced to take the vaccine
Because their CiC ordered it.

We don’t need a bunch of Mooselimbs trying to disobey orders during the next couple Trump presidencies just because there feelers are hurt and that’s the precedent this vaccines bullshit is setting.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There’s a difference between not getting the vaccine because I don’t let the government tell me what to do versus thinking military leadership is trying to murder their troops
The top officials attempting to make it more plausible to the sheep.
Whats the magic number? Why a new shot for each variant? Why did they omit the Xi variant?

milktoast

Poster
Trust the Plan that says Trust Trump, but when Trump suggests a vaccine you don’t trust him. This is one of the many reasons the rest of America thinks you are idiots

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Trust the Plan that says Trust Trump, but when Trump suggests a vaccine you don’t trust him. This is one of the many reasons the rest of America thinks you are idiots
You can support Trump and not agree with everything he does or says. Look at the total body of his work and what he’s done for the country.

Democratic politicians could lead their followers (like you) straight to slaughter and you’ll thank them for it.

milktoast

Poster
Let me rephrase that for you.

You can support Biden and not agree with everything he does or says. Look at the total body of his work and what he’s done for the country.

Republican politicians could lead their followers (like you) straight to slaughter and you’ll thank them for it.

BigBucnNole

Elite
You can support Trump and not agree with everything he does or says. Look at the total body of his work and what he’s done for the country.

Democratic politicians could lead their followers (like you) straight to slaughter and you’ll thank them for it.

What do you agree with out of curiosity? Specifics.

racernhra

Elite
Founder

Border wall construction and decrease in illegal immigration.

Increase in deportations.

Decrease in violent crime due to increased prosecution of violent criminals

Deregulation

Pro-America trade agreements

US energy independence

Neutered ISIS

Withdrawal from Paris Climate Agreement

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder

You can support Biden and not agree with everything he does or says. Look at the total body of his work and what he’s done for the country.

Republican politicians could lead their followers (like you) straight to slaughter and you’ll thank them for it.
spit-take.gif

racernhra

Elite
Founder

Top Bottom