Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Richmond, VA recs.....

PsyopVictim

Poster
Looking for any kind of info and recs on Richmond. What kind of talent is in town, where to eat and drink. Any outdoor activities or really anything worth mentionioning.
83DF13A6-A7A8-4F2A-B7EB-7847F7CF82A9.jpegE63B17FF-6374-477F-A51D-10ABA5B6F408.jpeg472897FE-3A84-4A16-8FEA-2C65AD888DB1.jpeg

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So we updated how to handle NSFW because the board got massively overwhelmed, but you can take NSFW out of the title, and just spoiler anything that is NSFW on the main forum.

There is a NSFW forum that has no restrictions

I like the hoots on ole red up there though

4n6tox

Poster
Lived there for 5 years. Talent is meh. Unless you like pink haired girls with sleeve tats. To each his own... Cougars would be located in the west end.

Governor is (D) so not sure of the restrictions, but anywhere in the fan or scotts addition should be fine for food. Midlo is your average suburban jungle. It is somewhat outdoors centric with the falls of the james in the middle of town. A lot of civil war related history if that is your thing. Striking distance to Charlottesville or eastern side of the mountains or DC for the weekend.

Last edited:

PsyopVictim

Poster
Lived there for 5 years. Talent is meh. Unless you like pink haired girls with sleeve tats. To each his own... Cougars would be located in the west end.

Governor is (D) so not sure of the restrictions, but anywhere in the fan or scotts addition should be fine for food. Midlo is your average suburban jungle. It is somewhat outdoors centric with the falls of the james in the middle of town. A lot of civil war related history if that is your thing. Striking distance to Charlottesville or eastern side of the mountains for DC for the weekend.

I may not like them but I would certainly hate fuck them!! Thanks for the recs kind sir.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
I've lived in Richmond for 40 plus years. You'll be very disappointed. The last two years Richmond has turned into Atlanta and Minneapolis.

Midlo has two areas, Midlothian going towards Powhatan for restaurants and Hull Street going towards Amelia for other restaurants. You'll be able to take 288 over to the West End for cougars and shopping.

The Fan and Scott's Addition are cool during the day but at night now it's very hit or miss. ZZQ is a must for BBQ. Locals will say Buzz and Neds but to me is meh. Barrio is a nice little Mexican spot as well. Same with Social 52 for all ranges of ass.

The Boathouse at City Point is legit. Uptown Ally is decent but until restrictions are lifted it's very average. Sportspage is the spot for watching sports.... obviously in Midlothian.

If you are really up for something to do check out Ashland one weekend, make a day of it.

Top Bottom