Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Revelation

rCW702

Elite
b588c71d79888153aa589b18085f4f50.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thanks!

I really need to shut down on conspiracies for the night, but

I believe that the seven churches are representative of the chakras.

Also I’ve got some really interesting connections between some stuff in Plato’s Republic with the Revalation but I need to dig it up.

Will report back

BackLash

Poster
For those interested, there's a guy named Tim Mackie on YouTube who's created a series called "The Bible Project". He's a self-proclaimed Bible need and created videos breaking down books and stories of the Bible. Definitely worth checking out.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Thanks!

I really need to shut down on conspiracies for the night, but

I believe that the seven churches are representative of the chakras.

Also I’ve got some really interesting connections between some stuff in Plato’s Republic with the Revalation but I need to dig it up.

Will report back
What would lead you to think that? There is absolutely nothing in the text or the original language that would indicate such an interpretation.

Not trying to be disrespectful or rude.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What would lead you to think that? There is absolutely nothing in the text or the original language that would indicate such an interpretation.

It’s just personal opinion. I feel like there are many things in the Bible that are layered (have multiple meanings). 7 churches in Asia - the chakras are an Asian idea

Also numbers:

1611926924529.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Revalation 13:16
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

I got hung up on this verse one time and I started messing around with some numbers. I found it odd that John says: "Let him calculate the number"

So I started doing some math.

6*6*6 = 216

3*3*3 + 4*4*4 + 5*5*5 = 216

So,

3^3 + 4^3 + 5^3 = 6^3

Interesting, yeah but not a ton here. But I want to take a deeper look at 216

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
216 is a very interesting number. I've always had a theory that Plato helped paved the way for Christianity, and Jesus specifically, with some of his ideas. Also note that John says "This calls for wisdom" when we are to calculate the number - a trait that the Greek philosophers were known for.

216 is an untouchable number:

An untouchable number is a positive integer that cannot be expressed as the sum of all the proper divisors of any positive integer (including the untouchable number itself). That is, these numbers are not in the image of the aliquot sum function. Their study goes back at least to Abu Mansur al-Baghdadi (circa 1000 AD), who observed that both 2 and 5 are untouchable.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
A few pages in of book 8 in Plato's Republic, Socrates goes off on a mathematical rant calling 216 the Divine number.

But during this rant he also references another of Plato's writings called Timaeus (I think thats the one). Which is one of the two dialogues by Plato that talks about Atlantis. This dialogue is very heavy talking about the mathematical dimensions of Atlantis - pretty interesting stuff.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Now you might say, yeah interesting anecdotal evidence, but you sound like a schizo.

Well that's fine.

But, let's do one more math. 144,000 is another prominent number in the Revelation.

144,000/666 = 216.216216216216216...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
One other anecdote. Plato has heavily influenced by Pythagoras. Pythagoras is widely known for the Pythagorean theorem that states that for a right triangle, A^2 + B^2 = C^2

One of the Pythagorean triples is 216^2 + 630^2 = 666^2

TJHall1

Legendary
One other anecdote. Plato has heavily influenced by Pythagoras. Pythagoras is widely known for the Pythagorean theorem that states that for a right triangle, A^2 + B^2 = C^2

One of the Pythagorean triples is 216^2 + 630^2 = 666^2
So you just plugged in whatever number (630) would get you to 666^2? Seems legit.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
"A time, times, and half a time" appears twice in Daniel (7:25, 12:7) and once in Revelation (12:14)

I haven't nailed down any "facts" about these ideas, just pointing out some mathematical anomalies that I noticed and their relations to other religious/philosophical ideas

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So you just plugged in whatever number (630) would get you to 666^2? Seems legit.
Again, just pointing out some connections. All the other numbers I used above were straight out of the Revelation.

Pythagorean triplets containing whole numbers don't grow on trees

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Revalation 13:16
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

I got hung up on this verse one time and I started messing around with some numbers. I found it odd that John says: "Let him calculate the number"

So I started doing some math.

6*6*6 = 216

3*3*3 + 4*4*4 + 5*5*5 = 216

So,

3^3 + 4^3 + 5^3 = 6^3

Interesting, yeah but not a ton here. But I want to take a deeper look at 216
65FB3F59-711D-4F5A-A4E8-4D68A83EF1F9.gif

Belezabro

Elite
Growing up in a Pentecostal church, this book was hammered into the congregation. Used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. Movies about the rapture...thought I'd witness people disappearing when Jesus returned.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Growing up in a Pentecostal church, this book was hammered into the congregation. Used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. Movies about the rapture...thought I'd witness people disappearing when Jesus returned.

I grew up a Southern Baptist in rural Georgia. I still am.

I remember we had Revival Week about every year when they would bring in preachers from other areas.

There was always one night when they preached on Revelations. It did scare me to death as a kid.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
I grew up a Southern Baptist in rural Georgia. I still am.

I remember we had Revival Week about every year when they would bring in preachers from other areas.

There was always one night when they preached on Revelations. It did scare me to death as a kid.
It should scare us as adults as well. Trust Jesus and do right!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Agree. Chakras would fall under the magic arts. Taught to man by the fallen and forbidden by God.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
For many many years it's been said by many pastors and what I've deduced and learned religiously that someday the US, founded on religious principles and a belief in God, will be brought to its knees internally to never before seen levels. The US may also exit the world stage from a position of leadership. We will wallow until large numbers of people get back to God and their spiritual selves. While I hoped and prayed that Trump would win, I had this thought in the back of my mind after the disappointment of 11/3. It may very well take this response before things get better.

The reasons for this are many but the proximate cause is the depravity and demonic direction our nation and its people are moving where everything good is bad, what's right is wrong, bad is now good and wrong is now right. The onslaught on religion and our churches has never before been sanctioned or encouraged by and through government as it is now.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Agree. Chakras would fall under the magic arts. Taught to man by the fallen and forbidden by God.
There’s nothing “magical” about it. Just a matter of definitions. Look up the human lymphatic system. Each “chakra” lines up with a nerve center in our body. The solar plexus is where the upper and lower lymphatic systems meet.

There is no magic, only truth. The mystification of things is what leads to manipulation and makes it easier to obscure the truth.

And in the end, Jesus is the Truth. From John chapter 1 verse 1: In the begging was the Word (in the Original Greek transcript Word is actually Logos which means Truth), and the Word was God, and the Word was with God.

John that wrote the book of John is the same John that wrote the Revelation

Top Bottom