Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Republicans realize abortion is a losing issue and are upset about the timing of this decision

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Inflation is easily fixed but you see tons of bluster about that as well.

People are allowed to feel strongly about certain topics.
Easily not so much. Doable yes but there will be pain. Historically interest rates have been much higher than even what is now what we consider high. Getting out of this debacle will not be easy unless you work for government or live in moms basement. So easy for you yes. For working Americans not so much.
But you think it is all putins fault too so wgaf.

Easily not so much. Doable yes but there will be pain. Historically interest rates have been much higher than even what is now what we consider high. Getting out of this debacle will not be easy unless you work for government or live in moms basement. So easy for you yes. For working Americans not so much.
But you think it is all putins fault too so wgaf.
It’s pretty easy to raise interest rates to whatever they need to be to bring inflation down.

Nobody said it wouldn’t be painful but that doesn’t make it difficult to actually accomplish.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It’s pretty easy to raise interest rates to whatever they need to be to bring inflation down.

Nobody said it wouldn’t be painful but that doesn’t make it difficult to actually accomplish.
Why you suppose you aren't fed chief? Why haven't they just raised it to 20% rate already? It is easy. They just raised it .0075%
Surely if it was so easy the federal reserve a non government entity would do this for the goodnof the people.
What is inflation like if you have gold backed money? Why would a non government entity want inflation? Who owns the federal revenue prior to Trump being in office? What entity absorbed the Federal Reserve while Trump was in office? Now who controls the Fed?

Why you suppose you aren't fed chief? Why haven't they just raised it to 20% rate already? It is easy. They just raised it .0075%
Surely if it was so easy the federal reserve a non government entity would do this for the goodnof the people.
What is inflation like if you have gold backed money? Why would a non government entity want inflation? Who owns the federal revenue prior to Trump being in office? What entity absorbed the Federal Reserve while Trump was in office? Now who controls the Fed?
You do realize they only raise interest rates as high as they need to go to bring inflation to the benchmark rate correct?

They go slow so as not to put the country into a deeper recession than needed to stop the inflation. That stuff isn’t difficult to understand. In fact it’s pretty easy to understand.

Inflation is just a bad, and would likely be worse, if the dollar were only backed by gold.

“Over the time that the United States dollar was backed by gold, it experienced major fluctuations in value in relation to the world market.”

fschmidt

Poster
If it is a victory why are the libs shrieking?
Because they are morons too. In today's idiocracy, everyone is a moron acting contrary to their self-interest.
Stupid Christians are everywhere. Smart ones too.
Stupid Christians are everywhere. Smart ones are rare, found only in a few places. And in fact there is nothing in the Bible against abortion as I discussed with Mennonites. http://forum.mennonet.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4825

Pineapple

Legendary
Because they are morons too. In today's idiocracy, everyone is a moron acting contrary to their self-interest.

Stupid Christians are everywhere. Smart ones are rare, found only in a few places. And in fact there is nothing in the Bible against abortion as I discussed with Mennonites. http://forum.mennonet.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4825
Wrong. Just absolutely wrong.

I had plans for you while you were in the womb.

You are fearfully and wonderfully formed.

Your ignorance of something you quote is telling.

Pineapple

Legendary
You just prove my point. Of course you didn't click on the link and read responses by the Mennonites who are serious Christians and actually study the Bible.
I haven’t proven anything. You’re dead wrong. If God designed humans and sex, and he designs us in the womb, then abortion is murder.

It’s a very simple concept to understand if you don’t have scales over eyes.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary

The Servant of the Lord​

49 Listen to me, O coastlands,
and give attention, you peoples from afar.
The Lord called me from the womb,
from the body of my mother he named my name.

The Call of Jeremiah​

4 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

fschmidt

Poster
I haven’t proven anything. You’re dead wrong. If God designed humans and sex, and he designs us in the womb, then abortion is murder.

It’s a very simple concept to understand if you don’t have scales over eyes.
The womb is the construction site like a factory for a car. A half-built car isn't a car any more than a half-built person is a person. When the car is finished, it leaves the factory. When a person is finished (fully constructed), it leaves the womb. That is the point of the passages that you are quoting.

By the way, where did you find such a Christian avatar?

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
We have some evil demonic pieces of shit on this site. I was unaware of how disgusting some of you cunts are. Pfizer1st is not a surprise. That twat waffle lied about a spouse being ill and then stole valor. An absolute cunt of the highest order. But you other scum pieces of shit justifying murdering babies truly is disgusting and sad.

Pineapple

Legendary
The womb is the construction site like a factory for a car. A half-built car isn't a car any more than a half-built person is a person. When the car is finished, it leaves the factory. When a person is finished (fully constructed), it leaves the womb. That is the point of the passages that you are quoting.

By the way, where did you find such a Christian avatar?
Oh look, it’s Saul Alinsky. Don’t try to change the discussion, Precious.

The womb is nothing like that. It is a miracle designed by God. You can’t refute the Bible so you whine. And deflect. Very typical of of your ilk.

Pineapple

Legendary
“Some Jewish Groups”. Read that as “Reformed Judaism”. They are like “Unity” Churches. They believe in everything, and denounce those that that have a literal interpretation of scripture - basically, they are a liberal segment that follows evil. Pro tranny, pro abortion, pro homo, pro pedo, pro ecumenism… false church is what they should be called.

Last edited:
“Some Jewish Groups”. Read that as “Reformed Judaism”. They are like “Unity” Churches. They believe in everything, and denounce those that that have a literal interpretation of scripture - basically, they are a liberal segment that follows evil. Pro tranny, pro abortion, pro homo, pro pedo, pro ecumenism… false church is what they should be called.
This just reads like you’re an anti semite.

To make abortion a religious issue is already a pretty radical position but to say other religions just “believe wrong” because you say so, on top of that, is a sort of authoritarianism that has never had a place in the spirit of America and freedom.

Pineapple

Legendary

To make abortion a religious issue is already a pretty radical position but to say other religions just “believe wrong” because you say so, on top of that, is a sort of authoritarianism that has never had a place in the spirit of America and freedom.
LMFWAO!!! Reformed means nothing more than a liberal reforming of the text to accept ALL things.

And, you’re dead wrong on the issue of America. Perhaps go read John Jay and his position. Perhaps go read about Washington. Your ignorance is willful.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

this is so far off base I don't know where to begin.

Abortion is a worldview issue. Either you believe God created life and that begins in the womb (which science supports), and that people are held to a higher standard for their choices (responsibility) even when no one else is the room or you do not.

LMFWAO!!! Reformed means nothing more than a liberal reforming of the text to accept ALL things.

And, you’re dead wrong on the issue of America. Perhaps go read John Jay and his position. Perhaps go read about Washington. Your ignorance is willful.
The John Jay that said it was a privilege to elect Christian leaders?

Go find me the quote where he says there is only one way to believe LOL

Let me guess the Quakers got it wrong too with their liberal tendencies towards women? Your ignorance is “willful”.

Last edited:
this is so far off base I don't know where to begin.

Abortion is a worldview issue. Either you believe God created life and that begins in the womb (which science supports), and that people are held to a higher standard for their choices (responsibility) even when no one else is the room or you do not.
I believe in freedom especially when it comes to the government telling parents what they can and can’t do with their progeny.

To suggest that this only a religious is is “willful ignorance”.

Pineapple

Legendary

Let me guess the Quakers got it wrong too with their liberal tendencies towards women? Your ignorance is “willful”.
Maybe you don’t understand what “Christian” means. There is a book you can read - 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Carry on, Lost One.

Pineapple

Legendary

Jesus supported women many times. Perhaps you should read up on Him.

Spoiler alert - you’re wrong.

Maybe you don’t understand what “Christian” means. There is a book you can read - 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Carry on, Lost One.
It shouldn’t matter what religion someone is when covering this topic. What someone else does with their progeny doesn’t affect you.

Let’s put this another way shall we?

If you were one of those people who were pushing back against vaccine mandates from schools / daycares because you felt like it was a medical decision to be made by the parents, and the government shouldn’t be telling people what to do, even though someone getting vaccinated against a disease is a concern for the general public due to spread, then you better be one of the first people in line to support a parent’s right to choose an abortion for their progeny.

Otherwise you are just a hypocrite and a religious zealot.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
It shouldn’t matter what religion someone is when covering this topic. What someone else does with their progeny doesn’t affect you.

Let’s put this another way shall we?

If you were one of those people who were pushing back against vaccine mandates from schools / daycares because you felt like it was a medical decision to be made by the parents and the government shouldn’t be telling people what to do, even though someone getting vaccinated against a disease is a concern for the general public due to spread, then you better be one of the first people in line to support a parent’s right to choose an abortion for their progeny.

Otherwise you are just a hypocrite and a religious zealot.
Your ignorance is willful. Edmond Burke talked about folks like you. You allow evil to prosper because of your cowardice.

Thank you for exposing yourself.

Your ignorance is willful. Edmond Burke talked about folks like you. You allow evil to prosper because of your cowardice.

Thank you for exposing yourself.
A coward is the sort of person that needs government to control other people’s lives, and push their religious beliefs on others, because they themselves aren’t convincing enough to affect those people directly.

Such a thing doesn’t just allow evil to prosper. It itself is evil and un-American.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Makes me so irate. I’m close to DC and local news channel parrots everything left wing in DC. Todays topics:

1. Coach violates church and state in prayer overturn.

2. Lists states that Ban abortion. Fails to point out they’re not outright bans or limitations within.

3. MASSIVE LGBTQ legislation are attacking their rights. Fails to point out states passing laws preventing trans boys from competing. *Due to world swimming regulations switching.

Fuck you Lib @TJHall1 @TjHall1_lovescock looking cocksuckers!

TJHall1

Legendary
Makes me so irate. I’m close to DC and local news channel parrots everything left wing in DC. Todays topics:

1. Coach violates church and state in prayer overturn.

2. Lists states that Ban abortion. Fails to point out they’re not outright bans or limitations within.

3. MASSIVE LGBTQ legislation are attacking their rights. Fails to point out states passing laws preventing trans boys from competing. *Due to world swimming regulations switching.

Fuck you Lib @TJHall1 @TjHall1_lovescock looking cocksuckers!
Yes, I am the rare liberal that is against abortion and has voted for trump the last 2 elections.

We're rare, but we're out there!!

I haven't decided on the political beliefs for my other handle yet tho.

Top Bottom