Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Remote Viewing/Paranormal Thread

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
It may sound like I'm full of shit but I astral traveled once when I was a teenager.

Haven't been able to successfully do it again.

It's hard to explain. Like a lucid dream but still being aware of everything in the room around you.

For me it required a bit of sensory deprivation in a pitch dark, totally silent room.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It may sound like I'm full of shit but I astral traveled once when I was a teenager.

It's hard to explain. Like a lucid dream but still being aware of everything in the room around you.

For me it required a bit of sensory deprivation in a pitch dark, totally silent room.
I fully believe it’s possible. I’ve never been able to do it through meditation, but I’ve gotten to some pretty deep points in mediation. I imagine it being a bit similar to active dreaming which I’ve pulled off a few times.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I actually think this happened to me after the some heavy duty stressed out times ive had recently. I was out of body traveling the universe with something tethered behind my "being" it was strange and exotic. Ive always been tuned in w weird stuff and vibes
I have a hard time even explaining it.

Anyone watch david wilcock? I enjoy listening to his stuff as i go to bed in the background. You cant buy it all but there is some pretty far out stuff they discuss.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Remote viewing has always seemed possible to me but I don’t believe people can do it on a consistent or accurate basis. Certainly not to the point it would be helpful to the military

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Remote viewing has always seemed possible to me but I don’t believe people can do it on a consistent or accurate basis. Certainly not to the point it would be helpful to the military
I kinda agree but you can practice and get better at anything.
Ive seen some pretty incredible documentaries years ago about this. Maybe like Year2000. I don't believe anyone can but some I do. We are all energy and if you have the antenna set right you can pick up the hertz

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
RM_7Ap.gif

Top Bottom