Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It is Friday the 13th in the spookiest month of the year. What’s your favorite horror movie?

yankmenoodle

Elite
Halloween (1978) not that Rob Zombie abortion.

The Thing with Kurt Russel is a close second. I suddenly feel like a John Carpenter whore......

Romero Zombie movies are also up there.
The original Halloween. I agree. The start with all the mental patients wandering around the yard, at night, in the rain. The ending sucked because he turned superhuman. That ruined it.

GreenNewMe

Poster
i like american horror story its not a movie its a show but i like it its kinda fun and its different every season but i havent seen it for several years im not even sure if its still comingon they got really political with one season and i dont know if that killed it for them im not sure ill have to check but if you get a chance to see it you should it has evan peters and a lot of other good folks in it and its fun and in season 1 there is a redheaded house maid with a skimpy outfit so i think a lot of you guys would like that part becuase she is pretty attractive and other seasons have attractive pepole too so you should check it out its good

i like american horror story its not a movie its a show but i like it its kinda fun and its different every season but i havent seen it for several years im not even sure if its still comingon they got really political with one season and i dont know if that killed it for them im not sure ill have to check but if you get a chance to see it you should it has evan peters and a lot of other good folks in it and its fun and in season 1 there is a redheaded house maid with a skimpy outfit so i think a lot of you guys would like that part becuase she is pretty attractive and other seasons have attractive pepole too so you should check it out its good
Try punctuation.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
It’s still going. Most seasons are pretty good. Haven’t Star the new one yet, Kim kardashian is in it so the show likely has “jumped the shark”, but I did hear she is surprisingly good in it so far.

The chick in the slutty maid outfit is Alexandra Breckinridge, and yes she is hot. If you are into bitchy skinny chicks Emma Roberts is in most of the seasons too.

Last edited:
Produced by British indie film outfit Jagged Edge Productions, Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey contains graphic kill scenes in which Pooh and Piglet smash a victim's head with a sledgehammer, decapitate a person, and feed a lady into a woodchipper.

There's also stabbing, face-ripping, neck-slicing, arm-snapping, whipping, eyeballs popping out, and much, much more. A woman's breasts are visible after her top comes off while she's being attacked," according to Common Sense Media, an organization that provides parental guidance on age-appropriate media.

The group also notes "sporadic use of 'fuck' and 'shit.'"

😂

Top Bottom