Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Refute Joe Biden: If you want to take on the government, you need F15s and maybe a nuclear weapon

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So the country that rebelled against a tyrannical government set down rules that assured that people couldn't defend themselves against a tyrannical government..... I'm calling bullshit.

iu

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government

article-8901-1.jpg

U.S.—The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.

All over the nation, American citizens were seen parking their brand-new F-15s in their driveways and garages. Some wealthier Americans purchased the F-22, while less fortunate citizens were forced to buy the F-35 joint fighter. But no matter what craft they chose, American citizens said they were just glad to finally be protected against a tyrannical government.

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."

"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."

The man was later seen picking up an M1 Abrams tank.

BB

This statement is so ignorant. I get that he is saying the US Military has superior firepower. This is true. But a few factors to consider:

US Citizens outnumber the US Military almost 300 to 1. Let's say half of those are conservative, and only half of the conservatives are willing to fight. That's still 75 to 1.

US Military is composed of US Citizens, and while there would certainly be a contingent who would remain loyal if asked to attack their own countrymen, there would surely be a lot who would go AWOL or create subterfuge from within to protect their own friends and family.

Nukes? Really? Is that his threat? What is he going to do? Nuke his own country? And even if he does, where will he send the nukes? It makes the most sense to bomb large cities to get the most people, but guess who would be the least likely to rebel... Large cities who are typically left-leaning. He would be nuking his loyal followers.

F15s, Nukes, Artillery, Tanks, etc. are most definitely a technological advantage and that advantage is not to be taken lightly, but to think that millions of armed citizens are not a threat because we don't possess that technology is incredibly ignorant.

As y'all said above, his speech writers are probably trolling, or worse yet, trying to demoralize the public and undermine their understanding of the need for personal armament, but still. This is just embarrassing.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
This statement is so ignorant. I get that he is saying the US Military has superior firepower. This is true. But a few factors to consider:

US Citizens outnumber the US Military almost 300 to 1. Let's say half of those are conservative, and only half of the conservatives are willing to fight. That's still 75 to 1.

US Military is composed of US Citizens, and while there would certainly be a contingent who would remain loyal if asked to attack their own countrymen, there would surely be a lot who would go AWOL or create subterfuge from within to protect their own friends and family.

Nukes? Really? Is that his threat? What is he going to do? Nuke his own country? And even if he does, where will he send the nukes? It makes the most sense to bomb large cities to get the most people, but guess who would be the least likely to rebel... Large cities who are typically left-leaning. He would be nuking his loyal followers.

F15s, Nukes, Artillery, Tanks, etc. are most definitely a technological advantage and that advantage is not to be taken lightly, but to think that millions of armed citizens are not a threat because we don't possess that technology is incredibly ignorant.

As y'all said above, his speech writers are probably trolling, or worse yet, trying to demoralize the public and undermine their understanding of the need for personal armament, but still. This is just embarrassing.
Agree, on all but it is his speech writers. Joe likes to speak off the cuff and is horrible at it. What we saw here was a feeble old man rambling......

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
So the country that rebelled against a tyrannical government set down rules that assured that people couldn't defend themselves against a tyrannical government..... I'm calling bullshit.

iu
Honestly, there is no restriction on bearing arms. You could interpret that to mean any weapon. Obviously that hasn’t been the message from our government, but has this been challenged constitutionally? In theory, I do have the right to bear a nuclear weapon.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Honestly, there is no restriction on bearing arms. You could interpret that to mean any weapon. Obviously that hasn’t been the message from our government, but has this been challenged constitutionally? In theory, I do have the right to bear a nuclear weapon.
Adams v. Williams

Lewis v. United States

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

Beyond that, you have a number of support personnel for those vehicles. Engine maintenance, refueling, weapons loading, radar, communication, etc. I'm not in the military, but I know that fighter pilot is not fueling or arming his plane. Could he if he needed to? Maybe, someone with knowledge/experience come correct me if I'm wrong.

America 1st

Founder
Beyond that, you have a number of support personnel for those vehicles. Engine maintenance, refueling, weapons loading, radar, communication, etc. I'm not in the military, but I know that fighter pilot is not fueling or arming his plane. Could he if he needed to? Maybe, someone with knowledge/experience come correct me if I'm wrong.
My brother has flight deck responsibilities while also being a mechanic.

9/10 service men and women are very valuable.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite

There’s never been a left leaning revolution in an advanced economy. Normally what happens is the right seizes control and executes the bureaucrats.

Now if we had a pure rightist revolution in this country, they very well could become as annoying as the left. What we need is an American Revolution 2.0 where the good elites had enough of the shit from the bad elites and made this place a stable community.

America 1st

Founder
There’s never been a left leaning revolution in an advanced economy. Normally what happens is the right seizes control and executes the bureaucrats.

Now if we had a pure rightist revolution in this country, they very well could become as annoying as the left. What we need is an American Revolution 2.0 where the good elites had enough of the shit from the bad elites and made this place a stable community.
This is why populism is the way.

BigBucnNole

Elite
This is why populism is the way.

Hell no. Not for me. Populism is just meandering mob rule and filling up some populist's pocket.

Issue is that the modern equation to wealth has flipped with technology. Only way to make a labor based manufacturing economy profitable is to subsidize the material and pay borderline slave wages and work crazy hours. That's the only way human hands can out compete automation.

The answer isn't to "bring back jobs." Those jobs left already and the world has changed. Answer is the retooling of the American worker. I listened to Bannon's silly podcast about bringing manufacturing back and paying workers more and all that shit. A manufactured product is no different than a white collar service if both help towards one single goal, the accumulation of capital. You obviously can't accumulate capital in this country waiting tables. And that's where the glitch is. Schools teaching the right skills to provide our workers with a tangible value add in their ability to accumulate capital.

Dirty secret is manufacturing is coming back to this country, and it actually started under Obama. However it's machines and within the next 10 years their is going to be an automation revolution. America better learn to code or they won't have enough money to own the machines.

America 1st

Founder
Hell no. Not for me. Populism is just meandering mob rule and filling up some populist's pocket.

Issue is that the modern equation to wealth has flipped with technology. Only way to make a labor based manufacturing economy profitable is to subsidize the material and pay borderline slave wages and work crazy hours. That's the only way human hands can out compete automation.

The answer isn't to "bring back jobs." Those jobs left already and the world has changed. Answer is the retooling of the American worker. I listened to Bannon's silly podcast about bringing manufacturing back and paying workers more and all that shit. A manufactured product is no different than a white collar service if both help towards one single goal, the accumulation of capital. You obviously can't accumulate capital in this country waiting tables. And that's where the glitch is. Schools teaching the right skills to provide our workers with a tangible value add in their ability to accumulate capital.

Dirty secret is manufacturing is coming back to this country, and it actually started under Obama. However it's machines and within the next 10 years their is going to be an automation revolution. America better learn to code or they won't have enough money to own the machines.
Well of course not for you. You consider yourself an elitist.

I'd partially agree with your position on manufacturing other than you still need bodies to fix those things and keep them working properly / maintained. Furthermore, there is a massive difference between a white collar job and someone who provides a service / skilled labor.

The lack of manufacturing and skilled labor is part of the reason the economy is seeing inflation and struggling to come online properly and even you are smart enough not to argue that data.

I agree with you that the future and automation are here but nothing will ever replace the need and value of domestic manufacturing.

Arguably the US shouldn't even buy from countries that don't have a same standards for labor.

Protected trade and populism are the only thing the left and right agree on besides national defense so it most certainly is the the way / future whether you want it to be or not.

Top Bottom