Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate my dinner tonight::

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
F4AF793C-68B4-46CB-B68D-FFB0E9E9CA78.jpeg
Pan seared duck with port wine cherry sauce, Rosti potatoes and asparagus.
Bottle of Pinot Noir and some good times with great folks

Edit:: I didn’t cook this, it was the chefs special tonight at the club.

Can’t decide how to rate. I can’t decide if it’s poor plating or just the angle you took the pic from. Doesn’t look particularly appetizing but I don’t eat much duck so I can’t judge on how it should be cooked. I’m willing to do a 7.2 with the info at hand

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Can’t decide how to rate. I can’t decide if it’s poor plating or just the angle you took the pic from. Doesn’t look particularly appetizing but I don’t eat much duck so I can’t judge on how it should be cooked. I’m willing to do a 7.2 with the info at hand
Did you get the latest restaurant open?

View attachment 126728
Pan seared duck with port wine cherry sauce, Rosti potatoes and asparagus.
Bottle of Pinot Noir and some good times with great folks

Edit:: I didn’t cook this, it was the chefs special tonight at the club.
duck is good......................I aint no expert on this kind of ridiculousness, but it is cool...........methinks the plate should have been white. to contrast the dark food, to showcase if you will. At first I thought that the food was served on an eel of alien skin with mucous on it.....

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
The absurd amount of jalapeños I had on my tacos last night are straight up punishing me today

display

Top Bottom