Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Corgi just showed up on the front porch

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Corgi 1.JPGCorgi 3.JPG

Seems like a pretty well maintained dog. I've never owned a Corgi but she is sweet. The kids have temporarily named her Alice 🤷‍♂️.

If you know anyone in Huntsville AL missing a Corgi, come and get her before I have to keep her :cool:. The Wife is taking her to the vet to check for microchip and just put a post on FB.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Never understood why people don't put a tag on a collar with a cell number..... They make great family pets though OP hope you get to keep her.

I assumed all good owners did this, but guess not. Ours have tags on their collars with their name & address, plus our names & phone numbers. Think it was $5 on amazon.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If you want to be nice, see if there is a chip. Call the number from vpn voip(anonymous) phone and let the owner know the dog 🐶 is safe and you’ll be keeping her since the owner is irresponsible.

Exactly how many notes telling the person parked next you...."Sorry I hit you car."with NO NAME OR INFO, have you left in your life?
:ROFLMAO:

tenor.gif

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Exactly how many notes telling the person parked next you...."Sorry I hit you car."with NO NAME OR INFO, have you left in your life?
:ROFLMAO:

tenor.gif
Lol.. yeah in hs so someone someone gave me a picture of Mickey giving the finger and said something about can opener parking so close. I never used it,
This idea came from a real story of a psycho chick I knew who found a puppy 🐶 lab on a busy road. She kept it, and this was 20 years ago so she used a pay phone and let the owner know she found the 🐕 and they were irresponsible owners so she was going to keep it... my juvenile in me is laughing at how twisted this is.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Never understood why people don't put a tag on a collar with a cell number..... They make great family pets though OP hope you get to keep her.
They make shitty neighbors though. My neighbor has one and that thing barks constantly from the second it is put outside to when it is let back in the house. Which is hours each day. But I’ve gotten back at their owners by fucking the wife.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
They make shitty neighbors though. My neighbor has one and that thing barks constantly from the second it is put outside to when it is let back in the house. Which is hours each day. But I’ve gotten back at their owners by fucking the wife.
Yeah, I just thought my Sheltie barked a lot. This Corgi one-ups him.

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
About 13 years ago a random Corgi showed up on my parents’ porch. From day 1 it was pretty obvious he was SOMEONES dog, so we held onto him, took pictures and posted them, and no one ever claimed him. Today he lives with my little brother, is completely blind, and has to take an insulin shot daily. Probably the best dog our family has ever had.

TJHall1

Legendary
About 13 years ago a random Corgi showed up on my parents’ porch. From day 1 it was pretty obvious he was SOMEONES dog, so we held onto him, took pictures and posted them, and no one ever claimed him. Today he lives with my little brother, is completely blind, and has to take an insulin shot daily. Probably the best dog our family has ever had.
You show there are good people in this world.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
My moms got away ALL the fucking time to herd stuff. I swear a week didn’t go by where she didn’t get a call of “Sandy is on our front porch” or “Sandy is in our backyard again running in circles”. Great family dog though and had one hell of a personality.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I think you’re mistaking a corgi for the breed of peace unless you’re talking about the one corgi in the world that was the Cujo of corgis.

no it was a corgi. Nice dog, except for that one time.

Top Bottom