Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Q tracker for Christmas 2021

Will there be a big reveal or operation on Christmas

• No

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Somebody resigns and the psyop proceeds

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Oh lawd is there another Q reveal scheduled? Prob will end up happening two weeks after Christmas

Where is this thought process originating from OP? A cryptic 4chan message or something?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Oh lawd is there another Q reveal scheduled? Prob will end up happening two weeks after Christmas

Where is this thought process originating from OP? A cryptic 4chan message or something?
Savior General Mike Flynn will be subbing for Santa this Christmas delivering popcorn before the first major arrests

Watch the Water, Enjoy the Show!

tickdickler

Poster
Wait, Q is still a thing? Good Lord, maybe you dolts can write to Santa and ask him for Q to be real.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ninja i ways gotcha. We gotta help each other whether cyber or personal.
I didn't see myself here and now. But here the fuck we are Pal.
Don't blow anything up.
I won't.
I don't accept money. I have once. Thanks to yall that did once help me. Or twice. Not an argument.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Maybe change the poll to a FL vs Ohio......

Or it could just be OPeed vs theCuc.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Q operation was to get non participants in politics and now playing the game. Critical thought teaching is different than critical race thinking. I'm from the south and I like most folks unless the y are disrespectful especially a weapon. White and black actually like that. That is why ever very should carry a weapon. Murder would go down if we all knew each other could kill me

BigBucnNole

Elite
Q operation was to get non participants in politics and now playing the game. Critical thought teaching is different than critical race thinking. I'm from the south and I like most folks unless the y are disrespectful especially a weapon. White and black actually like that. That is why ever very should carry a weapon. Murder would go down if we all knew each other could kill me

Brilliant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom